Prologue

Welcome to Oragon Academy where individual ability is a must and power is a choice.

Odette had a very strange dream every night of a woman to whom she did not recognise.The thought of her visiting in her dreams is something that shivers her curiosity down to her spine.

"The sky sank deep into the sea,with the stars in the universe that resembles the key.Pack all your things up,hurry and never hesitate to fly,heavens whispered,'now is the time'."

Odette hates the thought of finding the meaning behind every riddle.She hates the mysteries of life.She has had it worst.How about knowing the answer for the riddle?

She felt dizzy.

A throbbing pain smashed the cells of her brain.Reality speaking,it is beyond her capacity to do wonders.But it is through difficult times that rough situation will lead us to finding life's mysteries and wonders.

One day,she woke up in a place called El Mundo.

There she met a lot of strangers,various people and some new friends.

But there is a problem.

She is a human.

And El Mundo only accepts those who were gifted with power.

Join Odette as she unraveled the dark truth long kept.Help us rise Oragon Academy:The Search of the Missing by voting,commenting and sharing it to your friends.I wish you all the best.Keep safe especially during these times where death is a wild beast.

Picture credits to DayDreamPrincess on DeviantArt