Waking up Chp 1

lol I suck at writing story's but hey, here we are. I'm gay for both of these dorks so here we go!
Warnings:
Anorexia
Possible self harm

Shuichis pov

I woke up, this wasn't the school, more like a hospital. Was it over? Is the killing game over? My answer seemed to be proven wrong when I heard a scream. Wait. That's kokichi. But he died- didn't he?

I quickly got up and ran towards the sound, I opened the door I heard it coming from to see a petrified kokichi with his eyes shut tightly while holding his head, he had his knees tucked up to his chest and was talking to himself, I couldn't make it out though because of his panicked tone and how quick he was talking. "Kokichi?"

He looked up at me, it was obvious he had been crying "S-Saihara, w-what's going on"

"I have no idea"

There was an announcement, by instinct all of us listened to it "come to the front room of the hospital, we expect to see you there in 10 minutes"

I looked at kokichi, he seemed so fragile like this, like if you held him the wrong way he'd break. I'd never seen this side of him before and he didn't even try keep up his facade. "We best go then" I walked to him and helped him up being as gentle as I can, I walked out with a very shaken ouma trailing behind me.

(Time skip to once they r there brought to you by your insomniac author-kun)

As soon as kokichi saw somebody else he because "happy" again, trying to tease people as he walking by and smiling all the while. I'll ask him about it later.

"I'm sure your all confused as to why your here" a man with brown hair and a doctors uniform said "well we brought you back from the killing game, which was just a vr, advanced at that"

There was shouting, and crying, some people even tried to start a physical fight, kokichi was beside me, pretending he enjoyed this chaos, and claiming he knew it was a vr all along, but I could tell that wasn't the case.

We where led to an apartment complex that was apparently ours. We where told that all of our rooms where in the same places as the game, but we could do what we wanted there.The walls aren't sound proof and there's windows, and we can leave when we want. It's nice.

(Another time skip, brought to you by shuichis emo hat)

We all went to the dining room for dinner which kirumi made, everybody finished except kokichi who said he wasn't hungry, and only ate a few bites. I guess it must just be shock from everything that has happened today. Once he claimed he finished he went to an arm chair while everybody else was eating and seemed to just look through his phone until he fell asleep.

Everybody else left so I went over to kokichi to make sure he was asleep. And my answer was confirmed when I heard light snoring. So I gently picked him up careful not to wake him "his room will probably be locked so I'll just take him to my dorm" I thought, then headed to my dorm.

I locked the door and placed him on my bed, deciding he'll already be freaked out he's in my bed I didn't change his clothes. Then I joined him in the bed and felt small arms wrap around me, when I noticed it was kokichi I hesitantly hugged him with one arm, pulling the covers over us before kissing his forehead and wrapping my other arm around the small purple haired boy.

He has me wrapped around his finger.

I didn't realise it until just now.

And I don't know if he realises it either.

Soon I drifted off to sleep still holding the fragile boy in my arms as he nuzzled into my chest. Cute.

A/N

Fluffity fluff fluff.

I love fluff.

Sorry this sucks, but here it is anyway. I'll try to update every 3 days but I might update more or less. If you have any suggestions please tell me! Thanks for reading bye!

-author-kun

Word count: 721