Kokichi head canons

I recommend you read this to make the story make more sense, because my head canons are somewhat controversial

Judging from the fact that kokichi thinks of dice as his only family, I think kokichi is an orphan so that will be worked into the story at some point or another.

He has heterochromia, aka, two different coloured eyes. His left eye being yellow but he covers it with a contact so it matches the right eyes purple.

He can sing and play the guitar but he only does if he's alone or he's begged to.

He likes physical attention, as long as it isn't hugs.

He's always been claustrophobic it just got worse after the press.

He doesn't sleep very much because of night terrors which usually lead to panic attacks,

His hair curls at the end because he's constantly fidgeting with it.

I don't know why but I feel like he gets rantaro to paint his nails black.

His hair changes colour depending on what flavour of panta he drinks. Change my mind. I dare you.

That's all, I hope this makes sense, the last two have nothing to do with the story line but I put them there anyway, I'll try update today or tomorrow with an actual chapter and not this crap. Tell me if you agree with any of these, thanks for the views I'm getting on this btw.

-author-kun

Word count: 239