Kylo Ren: I'm sorry (Part 2B)

In this part Lucy won't join The Resistance in the fight against the The First Order. She go back to the Starkiller base and back to Kylo.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

<<<(Lucy's P.O.V.)>>>

I frowned when Poe asked me that. One part wanted me to, but I couldn't. I couldn't betray Kylo. I couldn't betray The First Order.

I shooked my head. "I'm sorry, I can't. I can't and I won't betray Kylo Ren."

"B-but, but he's evil. You're not, you're not evil." Poe tried to convince me.

"Yeah, there is still hope for you." Rey told me.

"Raaaaaaaw." Chewbacca growled.

I sighed sadly. "I know you guys are right, but I love Kylo Ren too much to betray him."

Rey ignited her lightsaber. I copied her movement. "Rey want are you doing?" Poe asked.

"She made her choice. She chose her side."

I glared at her behavior. I guess I know now where Rey stands.

Our lightsabers clashed together. I swung my lightsaber at her, only she blocked it by I using the force.

"Argh." I was getting frustraided.

So I charged at her once again, only this time way harder. She bended as I pushed harder with my lightsaber against hers. I wasn't going to let her win this. She used the force to freeze me on my spot for a second. I knew she was force sensitive as well, but I had the luck that I trained more often so I was stronger than Rey. I released myself before Rey could swing her lightsaber at me. I dodged her attack and hit her thights with my lightsaber, causing her to whine in pain. She let her guard down because of that for a minute. I used that moment to use the force to knock her lightsaber out of her hands.

"This is for Kylo Rens face." I stricked my lightsaber across her face. Probably leaving a scar.

"You leave me and Kylo alone, you understand bitch?" I had my lightsaber pointed at her neck. She was defendsless. I knew I had won.

She nodded.

I put my lightsaber back on it's place and headed back to my ship. "You'll pay for this!" Poe yelled after me.

I quickly flew away. I headed straight back to Starkiller Base.

Once I arived there, I ran back to me and Kylo's room. I stormed inside and saw Kylo sitting on our bed.

He looked like he cried. I jumped on him, pushing him down on the bed. "Lucy?" He asked suprised.

"Yes, it's me."

He hugged my tightly. "I thought I lost you forever. I thought you would leave me for The Resistance." He muttered while laying my head on his chest.

He stroke his big hands through my hair. "Never silly. I would never leave you for them."

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I know I should have thought about you as well, before I killed him."

I lifted my head of his chest. And smiled at him. "That's alright." And I kissed him.

I could feel him sigh in the kiss. "I missed you." He muttered between the kisses.

"I missed you too."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone. 😆

Here's a new imagine for you. I hope you all liked it.
Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other storys too)

Don't forget to request. This can by texting me or by asking it in the comments.

Also if you want a part 3, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me.😊

XXX Luna❤