#2 Early Symptoms

[ A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition (of disease), that is apparent to the patient. In infection disease, it comes after the incubation period. ]

Gawin was happily cooking when he saw Podd's head slumped on his chest.

"Phi, are you sleepy?"

When he heard no response, Gawin wiped his hands on his apron and approached the sleeping man. Head tilted to the right, he stared at the older for a few long seconds. A frown bloomed. His eyes then moved to the empty strip from earlier pills that he gave to the older.

"Oh my, I gave him the highest dose."

He pouted for a moment then threw the sleeping pills' plastic to the waste bin beside his mini kitchen before he turned around once again to look at the sleeping man. A smile at the corner of his lips.

"I'll let you sleep for now. Let's just eat later whenever you're ready."

° ° °

Podd slowly woke up from his long slumber. Hands were still bound, but the gag in his mouth had disappeared. He was tired, his body ached, his limbs were numb, and he would rather that the boy killed him instead.

Wait...

Strange...

He felt cold and damp on his upper body. He opened his eyes slowly and found himself naked - almost. His black skinny jeans were not there anymore. All that left was just the dark blue briefs which doing a poor job in covering his private part, especially in this position he was in. His eyes suddenly caught a wet towel that was busy brushing through his left arm. Gawin was wiping him with soap water and a towel. A lump of clothes was thrown into the corner of the living room. The questioned black jeans waved at him.

"Good evening!"

Gawin said in a cheery tone while dutifully wiping every nook and cranny on Podd's body. The towel climbed from his left bicep to his shoulder, slowly passed through his nape, and went further to his right arm. Adjusting to his task, Gawin was standing behind him now, hands roaming around his wings' muscles. Feeling discomfort, the older squeezed his eyes shut.

"G'win, what are you doing?"

"G'win? haha, G'win... I like that."

The boy smiled. Eyes were following his hand that tracing every centimeter of Podd's skin under the wet towel.

"Can't you see? I'm bathing you."