1

Mylawhite- I see my best frwend today

490.3k likes
Comments-
Hannahgrel- who who??? 

Tamar- you look so pretty!!!

Joshrichards- yessir can't wait to see you peanut!
Reply—-> can't wait to see you!

Nessabarrett- it'll be good to see you again.

Brycehall- you're coming to the sway. LETS GOOO
Reply—-> of course. I know it's been a while but I miss you

AddisonRae- we do know she is the life of the party.
—-> you know we gotta have some fun with it ;)

—-

I get home and quickly grab my charger and phone and stuff to go see the guys. It's been months since I've seen them, since how bryce knows every person in LA they're always busy, as am I. I have know the guys for about a year and a half, we have hung out a lot and are super close.

Except Josh and I go way back. He use to be my neighbor, we have been best friends since first grade, when he moved to sway and got a girlfriend he's been a bit more distant, but he is still probably one of my favorite people ever. Nessa doesn't really like me, but she fakes it for josh, which I hate, cause she is totally different with me around.

I finish grabbing my stuff and pack a swim suit and clothes I head over. It's about a twenty minute drive.

When I finally get there I get out quickly and go up to the door which swings open almost as soon as I knock. " myla!" Bryce yells hugging me. I hug the guys when I hear a loud stomping and running down the stairs to see josh. He runs over hugging me almost knocking me over. "Hey peanut. I missed you." He smiles hugging me tightly. " I missed you too." I say softly. His hugs are the definition of a perfect, maybe from the most perfect person. I hug him tightly and he lets go.

I see nessa walk down the stairs slowly "hi." She fake smiles. "Hi.." I say trying to act happy to see her. "How are you." Bryce asks as I say down. "I'm good how about you guys." "Busy." They all agreed. I nod.

It was around 6 ish so we decided to order dinner. "What do you want to eat my?" Josh asked. " uh, I don't want you to have to pay josh.." "it's fine! What do you want." He glared. " just chicken strips and fries." "Okay." "I can give you cash for it.." I offer, "no myla stop, it's fine." I roll my eyes and go back to the couch to scroll through tiktoks.

Most the guys start making them and nessa and josh were hanging on each other and laughing a lot. I mind my own business and ignored it.  I got up and was in a few of bryce, quinton and griffins. Till I made my own. Josh was in one of them but he was more pulled out by nessa.I keep my thoughts to myself about nessa, so there isn't beef, and if josh is happy,I'm happy.

We eat and all end up watching a movie. I sit down and josh goes to sit next to me when nessa pulls him over to the other couch, which makes me roll my eyes. I sit by Bryce and jaden. We just chill and talk watch the movie and have fun.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Bryce says. "Childish game." I laugh. "Coming from you!" He snaps back. "If this ends poorly then it's on you, but ok." I agree. We all sit in a circle and throw a bottle in the middle and who ever it lands in goes first. It lands on quinton. "I uh.." "oh I got one." Josh blurts. "It's not your turn." I laugh. "I dare Bryce to run across the street naked." "Comeonnnn." Bryce wines standing up. He starts to strip and walk out I look away as he fully undresses and gets up and runs. He dances and runs and comes back in.

We spin the bottle again and again till we start doing two names at a time. Bryce spins it and it lands on Anthony. "I dare... myla and.. josh to go jump off the balcony into the pool.. fully clothed." He laughs. "That's evil!" I laugh standings up. We all split up either going up to joshs room or down by the pool to watch.

We climb over the edge and hang onto the rail " okay ready?" I smile looking at him. He nods. "ONE, TWO, THREE." We yell as I threw myself into the pool. As I hit the water it was cold and shocked my body for a minute. I come up and see josh didn't jump. "Oooo thats cold." I yell climbing out. I yell laughing telling him to jump.

Once he finally jumps, Anthony comes out with towels for us. "Strip out here so you aren't so wet in the house." Griffin says stopping us. "Mm no." I laugh going in and grabbing my bag. I throw on some sweats and a sweatshirt. And we go back to the living room . Nessa went upstairs and so did a lot of the guys. We took a few pictures and then i had to say good bye cause it's almost midnight. "Bye myla. See you soon hopefully." Bryce joked. I walked to the door and I hugged josh once more so tightly. "You need to come back like tomorrow my. I miss you too much." He says hugging my tightly around my waist. "I missed you too bubs. I'll text you tomorrow and let you know." I say pulling away. I smile and head back out on my way home.

I guess you could say that I'm pretty high in the social media, so I'm good friends with the sway and the hype house. Around 12:30 I'm still on the road, when my phone goes off, it's a FaceTime from chase. I let it ring.

I pull into my driveway around 12:45. I put it in park and flip on my light inside my car and call back chase. Chase and I have also always been super close for around 2-3 years now. I sit in my car and call him back

"Hey chaser what's up." I say. "Nothing. I can't sleep. Are you driving?" "No I just got home." I say starting to gather my things and head inside telling him to be quiet for a minute. Once I reach my room he begins to talk again. "From where?" "The sway,"  he gasps teasingly "I know." I laugh.  We talk for a while till I fall asleep on FaceTime.