8

I wake up to josh doing a handstand and grinding on to me. "Josh what the fuck." I say waking up, rubbing my eyes. "I did it to every member of the house." He laughs, "it's for tiktok." I roll my eyes and pull my blanket back up because I was sleeping in a tee shirt and my underwear. As I did that josh started messing with my blanket. "Josh I have no pants on, stop it." I laugh. "You're nakey?" He laughs back, faking being interested. "No I'm in my underwear perv." I joke pushing him. He laughs and walks out.

I get up and get dressed and do my usual and text chase saying I'm coming over. And head out the doors before I hear griffin yelling, I run out back and see the guys shooting Griff with a paintball gun. "What the hell are you guys doing?" "Shooting Griff with these." Josh and kio says excitedly. Griff goes in and I help him clean up his cuts since how they were in his back and then finally head out.

I get there and jump into chases arms. "What took you so long?" "The guys shot Griff with a paintball gun and it Welted and bled so I helped him clean it up." I explain. He chuckles and nods. Chase and I have been dating for a couple weeks now.

We go up to his room and make out for a bit and cuddle and just hang till I get a call from josh. I ignore it and end it and keep kissing chase, he looked worried. "What?" I ask. "Nothin." "Okay.." I say, he kisses me and we start intensely kissing when my phone keeps ringing and ringing, getting a bunch of calls from josh. "Okay what the fuck." I say pulling away from chase. "Lemme call him and see what he needs." "Please don't.." "why..?" I say really confused. "Just come here. Pwease." "Babe just gimme a minute." I say hitting Josh's contact to call again.

The call-
"Hey what's up?" "You need to come home. Now." "What why." I kinda laugh. "Just fucking trust me. You need to get away from that douche." "Josh why the fuck would you say that." "Please come home. My... please." He begs. When he was talking before I could hear the anger in his voice. "Tell me why josh." "Myla be here please." He said and hangs up.

"Okay well I think josh needs me for something. I don't think he's okay. Imma head home. I'm sorry." I say sitting next to chase. He pulls me to him and kisses me softly. Kissing me more intensely moving his hands around my body. "Chase I gotta go babe." I say trying to stand. "Please." He pouts. I roll my eyes and smile. He kisses me and we begin to do stuff, once we're done I slip my clothes on and fix up my hair and stuff. "Okay it's been like an hour since I was suppose to go home. I gotta go." I say kissing him one last time he hugs me bye and I head home.

I get home and josh walks up to me. "What took you so long." He says mad. "I uh.. why'd you want me home josh." "Chase is cheating on you." He states. "What no he isn't." I laugh nervously. "Myla he texted nessa asking for nudes and he told her he has done it to a lot of girls latley." "Show me proof." I say, my heart drops and fear fills inside me.

Josh hands his phone and shows me screenshots that nessa sent him. "She was next to me at the last bit." Tears start burning my eyes as I read the texts over and over. "Fuck." I say. Breaking down fully into tears. Josh pulls me into a hug quickly before my legs give out. I hug josh for a bit till I stop crying and then tell him I'm going in my room. "You should stay with us. I wanna make sure you're good." "I'm okay josh." I say and walk into my room.

I cry for a bit longer and lay there numb, my phones going off, with texts from chase,

Texts-
Chase❤️- Myla..

Chase❤️- Myla josh showed you the texts didn't he..

Chase❤️- babe I'm sorry, please.

Chase❤️- my.... baby....

15 missed calls from chase❤️

Mylawhite- That's all over now

789.4k likes
Comments-

Usetry- ARE U OKAY?!?

Addisonrae- baby :(((( ❤️

Joshrichards- were all here for you.

Nessabarrett- girl I'm so sorry.

Justjus- Lol you had what ever happened coming. I hope you suffer

Arba- Nessa and you are okay now?!?!

Lilhuddy- answer my texts. Please.

Joshrichards- fuck off before I come over and fuck you up @lilhuddy
Reply—> josh stop..
—-