12

I mean of course he doesn't like me. He just told me he was with Nessa, but I can't help it. I stand at griffins car, and wait for him so he can unlock it. It takes him a few minutes before he finally makes it too me. "About time." I joke opening the car door and slide in.

We end up going to Starbucks and getting some drinks and food. We go through the drive through then park down by the beach to relax and eat. We sit in the car, almost fully silent.

"Is it so wrong to fall in Love with some one you shouldn't? I mean of course I have always loved him, he's my best friend. But I'm scared that now it's more than that. And it's very wrong cause he's with nessa." I sigh and take a drink. "Myla, I... I don't know quite how to handle this, because he has a girl friend. I want to be supportive to josh but I honestly don't think that him and nessa are going to make it. The way he looks at you is so much more. But... for now.. all you can do is try to wait it out." He frowns. I nod.

We finish up and start heading back to the house when I get a text.

Bryce- you wanna get your party on later with some of us?

Myla- um, where?

Bryce- there's a party right in LA I know a bunch of people.

Myla- Uh yeah, sure.

-

We get home and I go on tiktok and make a couple videos and hang with griffin for a while till dixie comes over, then he left to go with her.

I lay on my bed and flip on Netflix for a while till our WiFi stops working. I hop up and walk out of my room and down stairs to the guys. "What's wrong with the WiFi?" I ask. They shrug. I roll my eyes and go to the WiFi box and see josh standing there.

"What are you doing?" I roll my eyes and take it out of his hands. "I was messing with the guys trying to mess up their games. But then I told them to leave it to mess with you." "Mhm.." I sigh and fix what we'd done. "And why'd you wanna mess with me?" I ask sighing turning around and leaning on the table next to me. "To get your attention." He smiles. "You coulda just asked." I laugh.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks me following me out to the living room area. I was watching Netflix till you ruined the WiFi." "Correction I only messed with it." He says thinking he's funny. "What are you doing? Where's nessa?" I ask turning towards him sitting down on the couch. "She left to go hang with mads" I nod.

"So bryce who's running this party?" I ask turning to him. "My friend xander" I nod. "Okay I'm going up and watching something y'all are boring." I say hoping up. "Can I come?" Griffin asks. I nod. "Can I?" Josh asks. "Yes." I smile. "No fair." Bryce pouts. "Okay whoever wants to can come." I laugh.

We all go up and fight about what to watch. Once we choose we all lay down through my room and watch it. Josh is next to me. Griffin also by me and Bryce was on a bean bad chair he brought in. I ended up passing out along with josh.

A while later I wake up to my phone ringing. "Hello? Yeah. Oh shoot, mhm, okay see you in a bit, bye." I say and pull my phone away and set it next to me. I get up and sigh, the other guys went out after the movie I'm assuming, except josh and griffin who were both passed out. I got up and went to the bathroom and changed into something cute and did my hair and make up. I walked back in and saw josh was just waking up. " hey." I smile, "hey. What are you doing?" He asks quickly. "I was invited to a party earlier today so." He nods. "With who?" " well Bryce invited me." "Oh, imma go ask if I can come." He says standing up. "Okay?" I ask confused.

I sit on my bed next to griffin. "Griff?" I say softly shaking him. "Hmm." He groans. "Are you going to the party?" I ask and he shakes his head no, "okay well you can stay in here and sleep if you want. And get more on the bed." I laugh as he is half on the bed. "I'm going to go. See you in a bit." "Okay be safe." He says and rolls over making me smile. I stand up and hear my door open. "Wanna ride with me there?" Josh asks coming in my room. "Sure." I say walking out of my room and shutting my door.

"Josh why are you so certain to go to this party?" I ask as we walk down the hall. "No reason." He says with a serious tone. "Okay?" "I gotta change really quick then we can go." He says and opens his room door. I step in and go and sit on the bed. "Messy much?" I tease. "Shut up." He laughs taking his shirt off and putting on a different one.

He changes fully and we head out to the car. "Why'd your want me to go with you specifically?" I ask closing the car door and buckling up. "I know I'm not going to drink." He says. "And..?" I ask a little confused still. "The other guys are and I want you safe." I rolls his eyes as we pull out of the drive way.