2

I wake up and throw my phone on the charger as I get around for the day. I shower, out on a cute outfit and do my makeup. I decide to surprise the guys and go over there.

Once I'm ready I stop by Starbucks and grab a drink and head over to their house. (Definitely not jamming to Jaden's song lol)

I let Jaden actually know I was coming, once I got there I came in and I saw all the guys faces light up. "Hey why are you here!" Josh yells excitedly coming up and hugging me. "Surprise." I smile. I noticed nessa is either not down here or not here in general. "We were just about to get in the pool when tayler gets here, wanna join?" He asks. I nod.

I go into the bathroom and change into my bathing suit. "Dang. I mean.." josh says laughing nervously. I smile and roll my eyes. I go out back and make tiktoks with them till tayler gets here. Which josh then goes to push me in, I quickly grab him but couldn't steady myself so I fall in, the water caved in as I fell. "JOSH!" I yell laughing. He stands there laughing Bryce pushes him in. "Ha take that." He yells. Which it then just became a war to push people in . We spent almost all day in the pool.

Once we get out I throw in some clothes and we chill like last time and throw a movie on.

Mylawhite- these boys drive me crazy. But I had to come see them again. @joshrichards @brycehall

249.4k likes
Comments-

Brycehall- see but you keep coming back for more of us😂

User.m- get off Addison and nessas man.

Jov- hot

Ssara- you're with some HOT guys
Reply—-> I know right

Nessabarrett- uh can you not call them hot after hanging on them🤭

Hurley- jealous much^

Addisonrae- so cute. I'm on my way over to hang!!

Joshrichards- you're the loud one, but we're crazy? All right I smell cap😂
Reply—> oh please😂

I hang for a while longer till Addison gets here. "Addison!" I say jumping up pushing bryce back. "Uh hey." Bryce pouted as I hug her. "So good to see you." She smiles. She laughs and hugs Bryce and we go and sit and do some more dancing and messing around.

"I should probably get going." I say standing up. "Nooooo stay longer." Josh wines pulling me back into the couch and wrapping his self around me. "Let go of me you noodle." I laugh squirming around. " stay here." "Josh there isn't an extra room and I'm not sleeping on the couch." I state.