11

"Great." I sigh plopping down next to griffin. I can't lose my best friend, he thinks I like him.. which I mean, kind of but no. Nothing can happen. I sit for a minute In silence with griffin. "Hey. Josh will come around. You guys are the best friends, he won't lose that." He says. I smile and nod standing up. "Thanks Griff." I smile and walk to my room.I hang out in there for most the night till i fall asleep.

I wake up still in my clothes from yesterday. I sigh and lay there a few thinking about yesterday before getting up and showering. I shower and change into a hoodie and some shorts. I throw my hair up and put light natural make up on.

I go down and see nesss in the kitchen and quickly turn and go up stairs. I decide to go to griffins room for a few minutes. I knock and wait. Once he doesn't answer I decide to just walk in. "Hey." I sigh plopping down next to him laying on his bed. He had his headset on playing games so he didn't hear my knock. "Hey? You good?" He asks turning in his chair and sliding one side of the set off his ear. "Eh." "Want to talk about it?" He asks scooting toward the bed in his chair. I look at him and softly shake my head no. "I just want someone here. I want company." I say. I slightly frowns and nods.

"You're going to die in your game." I say pointing and getting his attention away from me. He whipped around and started fiddling with his remote trying to save himself. "I lay there and watch him play, which was perfect. I lay there and he sits in his chair close playing his game. I roll over and end up falling back asleep.

I wake up to griffin softly shaking me awake a little while later. "Myla. Wanna go get some food or something?" He asks smiling. I nod and hop up. He walks to the door and opens it for me. I smile slightly and step out and we walk to our cars.

"I forgot my keys upstairs, I'll meet you in the car." He says running up the stairs. I nod and continue down to the cars. "Hey my. Can we talk?" Josh asks coming from around the corner. "Sure.." I say softly. We go around the corner and I keep my head down. "Myla.. I'm with ness." He sighs. "I know. And if that makes you happy then I'm happy. We're no more than friends. I know that." I say still keeping my head down. " I don't know why I said what I said josh. Because you're my best friend. I can't lose you. That's what we are. Best friends." I continue. I look up and josh half grins and pulls me into a hug. "I love you little bean." He smiles hugging me tighter. "I love you too Bubs." I say hugging him back barley.

"Now I'm going to get something with griffin. I gotta go." I say pulling away and going to the car. I walk trying to hold back my tears of having to lie. I WANT to go back to seeing him only as a friend, but I can't think that what if he likes me too...