4

I ended up sleeping in joshs bed and him on the floor next to it. When I wake up I roll over and hang off the edge of the bed smiling like a child. Then shake josh awake. "Joshhhh" I wine. He lightly says hmm with a morning voice. " I want Starbucks. Wake up so we can go get some." I laugh.

I quickly roll over and then off the bed landing on to him. "Ow." He says with no expression, making me laugh. He pushes me off and we lay face to face. "You're a pain." He says with a raspy voice. "Uno reverse." I laugh jumping up.

He gets up and goes to get in the shower. So I went down stairs and picked up the house a bit. "Ah you clean." Griffin teases. "Unlike half of you." I tease back. "I'm one of the half that does." He adds before walking off. When I was done I walked up stairs and josh was shirtless on the balcony with quinton doing a tiktok. I wait for them to finish and go out there.

"Hey." I say softly. "How's your hand and cheek?" He says caressing my face where nessa hit me. "I'm okay." I smile pulling his hand down cause it hurt to the touch. "Ready for Starbucks?" I ask as quinton interrupted and yelled like a child. "Starbucks? I want some!" "Oh my god okay." I laugh. "Then let's go. Bubs get a shirt on." I say walking out the door to my car to start it. About five minutes later here comes josh and quinton, and Bryce, and addison. "What the heck." I laugh. "Quinton doesn't speak quietly." I roll my eyes and get in. I drive, Josh sits up front and the other three were in the back. "I feel like a crammed taxi driver. I laugh as I'm pulling out. They start fighting over the aux cord till we practically get there, so there was no use for fighting, cause we didn't use it.

We get in and I order and pink drink , as does Addison. And josh and quinton order coffees. We sit at the tables and talk for a bit.

"Joshhhh." "What do you want." Hs laughs knowing I'm going to ask him for something. "Will you drive home. Pwease." I smile trying to hand him the keys. He hesitates then rolls his eyes. "Ugh Fineee." "Thank you." I smile looking at him longer than anticipated.

We head back and see all the guys out back. "What's up." they all say in almost sync. "Guys I'm boreddd" I complain as I plop down in a chair. "Well what do you wanna do? Go to like Hawaii?" He jokes. But I grin at him. "Uh no" he laughs. "I'm already going with some of the hype house." Anthony adds. "As am I going. You guys should!" Addison says excitedly "Exactly" "fine. But sway has their own hotel rooms." He says. I quickly go up and Addison and I book rooms and plane tickets.

We were done we go down and let the guys know, "we leave tomorrow at 6 am , so go pack." I say trying to move them along. "Later." And that's what they kept saying. "Alright imma head home and pack too. Bye guys." I say waving.

I head to the door till I feel two hands wrap around my body. I knew who it was, I lean back into his grasp, comforted by him. I turn and look at him, "you didn't give me a goodbye hug." "Josh I'll probably come back later tonight to make sure all of you dweebs actually packed." I laughed. "Or you could come back to stay with me." He smiles and jokingly does the two fingers together thing ( 👉👈)
"We will see." I laugh hugging him before leaving.

I head home and pack all my stuff. I took a while to figure out what clothes to actually bring. I have a roommate who is never around half the time either so I text her and let her know imma be gone for a few days. Once I finish packing it's around 7:30. I throw my luggage in the back of my car and go back into cook something and eat before I leave. I just hung out for a while and didn't leave till late

I clean up and head over to the guys house. "Knock knock." I say walking in. Most the guys in the living room. By the time I got there it was 10:30. " did you guys pack?" I say which I then got a mixed amount of yes's  and no's. "Go pack." I yell jokingly, they stood up and walked to their rooms to pack. "Josh did you?" I ask walking to him, he shakes his head making me laugh. "Come on." I sigh grabbing his hand.