#37

Chris
5 days later

Miracles harsh cries woke me up. Making me sit up so quick cause Tiana had just put her to sleep. Then I heard another cry...now Ashton is crying great!

"I'll get Ashton" Tiana said

"I'll get miracle" I said groaning

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my 5 hour energy pill and popped that in my mouth. Me and Tiana have not gotten a good night sleep in 4 days.

Tiana got up and stretched

"Having two baby's are stressful...I should have pulled out" I said

Tiana then glared at me like I shouldn't have said that.

I got up "I'm just joking"

"Akekeke,shit ain't funny" Tiana said "Chris I'm tired"

"We both are tired" I said and walked out the door Across the hall to miracles room.

I walked up to her crib and looked at her seeing. That she is perfectly fine.her eyes were wide open too.

"Your a fake baby,you know" I said "your a late nighter like me huh, baby you need to go to sleeeeeep, cause mommy is getting cranky with daddy cause we haven't slept

"Your a fake baby,you know" I said "your a late nighter like me huh, baby you need to go to sleeeeeep, cause mommy is getting cranky with daddy cause we haven't slept...oh what we your just baby it's not you fault right mama"

She giggled and kicked her feet.

The day miracle was born everyone was gushing over her. Tiana's dad got a hotel down here for two weeks so that he could spend time with his new grand daughter.

I made trey the god father of Miracle and August is the god father for Ashton. annikah is the god mother obviously it wasn't my choice. I really don't want her to be the god mother but happy wife happy life.

Speaking of wife, now that everything is handled. Tiana is going to her dress fitting Today...well it's coming to her because she doesn't want to leave Miracle, Tiana is scared something might happen to her.

I picked her up and she made some little noises. I looked around her room and spotted the clock and looked at the time.

5:09 am

"You wanna get some breakfast with daddy,mm" i said to her as we walked out the room and walked into Ashton room where Tiana was singing to him

Tiana looked at me and sighed "one is down"

"Oh this is one right here, she's ain't going down" I said looking at miracle as she gave a little smile

"My baby is a light nighter"Tiana cooed as she took miracle carefully out my arms  "it's time for you to eat"

"I'll get her bottle" I said and Tiana followed behind me to the kitchen

Tiana can't breast feed because miracle had to be on a little machine and miracle had a breathing problem when she first came out. So that turned to Having to feed miracle with a bottle.