#26

Chris

I grabbed my duffle bag and dropped it near the mirror. Another day of rehearsal but this time I brought Tiana with me.

I want her to be In my new music video 'undecided'. I want people to know that she's my girl and she's my Day one. Cause shade room and then are talking real shit about Tiana.

Talking about she's a side chick and shit and nobody knows that we are engaged or that she's pregnant except for our family and friends.

Fefe,Amanda,Blaze and ysabella are here to practice dancing.

Tiana was on floor doing some stretches.

My dancers all greeted Tiana right when she walked in.

Ysabella started asking questions about the wedding and how big the ring is? I swear that girl is something else.

I walked over to Tiana. I bent down as she did her leg stretches.

"Hey beautiful" I said

She stood up "I'm glad you wanted me to be in your video,then some random girl"

"Why would I want a random girl when I have you, come on baby you good at acting and dancing"

She smiled and laughed

I clapped my hands "aight y'all let's do it!"

"Your so extra"Tiana said

"Trust me boo, this is just the start" Amanda said

I stuck the middle finger up at her "suck it"

"Fuck to the no"Amanda said making a stink face.

We got in our positions and when the music cut on me and Tiana started dancing together.

I smiled when she pushed me back into the wall

I smiled when she pushed me back into the wall. she gave me a little wink and that turned me on.

But I'm undecided, excited, ignited
And I don't wanna feel the way I do
But I like it
Look at all these sparks flying
But I'm still indecisive
And she want me to wife it
But I'm undecided