#22

Chris
I was on sitting on the couch back in my las Angeles home. Yes me and T flew back to LA.

Right when the whole issue happened this shit ass born all over. I'm talking about, Shaderoom,baller alert,Access Hollywood,even Wendy is talking about what happened at the beach that time.

Ole' big titi having ass bitch I'm actually glad she fainted on her own show she deserved that. All those people she threw shade about. Jesus said "yeah I'm fucking with you know sit your ass down"

Tiana took Ashton down to Maryland to stay with her dad and brother for a week or so. Until this all blows over and our plan is a success!

August is pissed,TREY is pissed,everybody is pissed. Richmond driving around with Camilla to find out where Danny went cause every since then. He been MIA.

I took out my phone and scrolled threw Instagram and my phone was blowing up with DMs from some of my friends.

I laughed at August and treys comment. Man it really got out there and it's only been two days.

Soon I heard my front door open. I saw Tiana with ledo's pizza box in her hand.

I got up and smiled "yesss! Pizza"I said in excitement.

She smiled and laughed "today we are going to chill" she sighed

"Actually...I have something I need to show you too night"I said and smiled

I sat down on the chair and pulled her onto my lap. She giggled

"What are you up to Christopher?"she asked

I smirked "Nothing babe."

She smiled "your up to something"

"Maybe I am...maybe I'm not"I said "I need you to wear something cozy for where I'm taking you"

"Okay" she said and smiled

"I love you"I said and kissed her

"I love you too"she said

SCORE 1

She wrapped her arms around me while she was straddling me.

"I really don't want to leave Ashton so far away T"I said

"We have to Chris you never know if Danny will target him or something"she said shrugging

"True"I said

Then her phone rang she picked up and I peeked at the caller ID and it was Camilla. Tiana smiled super hard.

She got off me "I'll be right back"

Tiana

I answered it

"Hey boo" I said and smiled