Sher Wali Mata & Her Cuteness ! 🥰

(Read the authors note at the end plss) 💗
Plss read The end !!

After shehnaaz was done pampering Sidharth with her hugs. 🥰 She applied ointment with complete silence giving the aura a serious touch. Sidharth finding it completely irritating that That he couldn't say anything. Cos if he did she would immediately trigger him with multiple questions & Get mad at he's stupid reasons.Sidharth hissed in pain while shehnaaz blew at the wound he looked at her & was mesmerised 😍 she looked up on feeling Sidharth's intense gaze on her. When she did they shared a EyeLock 🥺❤️for a few minutes as it felt like the world around them had stopped. There trance was broken when Vikas said...
Vikas:Khushii Priyank is alright now he's resting mind if you take care of him while we go buy food ?
Shehnaaz:Gladd he's okay & dont worry I'll check on Priyank :))
Shehnaaz stood & was about too go when Sidharth held her wrist tightly.🥺💗
Sidharth:Your staying here & that's final no need to sit by him. 💀
Shehnaaz:Sidharth what's wrong with you ?
He's hurt so badly & is there alone he probably needs somebody !!
Sidharth:I'm hurt as well & Yeahh he needs you too feed him food with your tiny hands he joked
Shehnaaz:Your hurt Cos of your stupidity & yeah maybe he does ?!
Sidharth:Wait what ?
Shehnaaz:Pretty sure you heard.
Sidharth:First thing it wasn't Stupidity & You gotta be joking your not allowed to feed anybody with your hands plss don't ruin this ! 🥺
Shehnaaz tend too leave Sidharths hold on her wrist tightened. 🥺❤️
Sidharth:Shehnaaz your not going he said in determination well he's Sidharth Shukla.
Shehnaaz being shehnaaz always had the power over her Bestfrr🥺💗she removed he's hands from her wrist & sat on the floor adamantly while he sat down next to her adorning her cuteness 🥰♥️while she fakes her anger.
Shehnaaz:Sidharth I gotta tell you something...
Sidharth:Go on...
Shehnaaz folds her legs while Sidharth's try's to copy her in a funny way but isn't able to fold hes legs while she chuckles ! 🥺🥰😂
Shehnaaz:About Priyank as she says Sidharth's jaw tightens. Priyank & Me know each other since last year it was funny Cos he was my really good friend at the very start it's like things would had found a way to keep him there he was always a really good friend but i don't know when I started to feel for Priyank but he never felt the same way & since I've been with you sidharth & your attention 🥺💗I'm starting to forget Priyank but when he came yesterday a sudden rush went through my mind filled with excitement & don't get me wrong but I have always had a soft corner for him and always will so don't think this as a crush or anything but it's something that's always gonna be there he's special to me :))
Sidharth after hearing this kept quite & smiled assuringly & said don't worry I understand.
& In a nick of a second shehnaaz hugged Sidharth for respecting her feelings & for understanding her while putting aside he's possessiveness it was a big thing to appreciate ! 🥺❤️
//
Shehnaaz had bought Priyank food to eat & was talking to him while he was eating with a broad smile on he's face Sidharth entered with a guilty & apologetically sad face.
Before sidharth could say anything.
Priyank:Bro dont worry about it :))
Sidharth:I'm really sorry :(
Priyank:Im sorry as well & it's alrr
Shehnaaz:See Sidharth,Priyank is the most cutest & sweetest person ever. Though this made Sidharth a little bit insecure but he didn't express it :))
Priyank:I'm gonna grab an Uber you & Mahi can join if you want ? 🧡
Shehnaaz:let me call her :))
//
Mahi,Shehnaaz & Priyank were waiting for a Uber while shehnaaz kept hugging Mahi which she responded. Priyank Jstt smiled :)) 🥰
Things were getting better for Mahi & Shehnaaz Priyank side hugged shehnaaz & whispered.
Priyank:You's both have a strong bond & I'm pretty sure you'll get it back ! :) 💖
Shehnaaz smiled & Priyank & gave him a hug while he almost lost balance at this sudden gesture & smiled.🧡 This was noticed by Sidharth who was fuming in anger & rushed to her held her by her arm & told Mahi he will drop her before any response he pulled her with him & pinned her to he's car & was looking at her eyes that showed confusion. He knew he couldn't answer her questions & it would be the wrong moment to express things so he said I've been calling you since ages & you didn't pick up the call once that's why I had to before he could continue.
Shehnaaz:I didn't realise was busy talking to Mahi & Priyank.
Sidharth:Yeahh saw that indeed.
Shehnaaz:Drop Me Home after ice cream ?😂
Sidharth:Unbelievable ! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Shehnaaz:Plss 🥺
Sidharth:Lessgoo :)
As Sidharth went to sit in he's car Shehnaaz complained.
Shehnaaz:Definitely not a gentlemen should of opened the car door for me.
Sidharth:Sorry Merii Maaa(Sorry MoM)
She slapped Her forehead while he sat in the car jst after Giving her the Cute Look.👀
(Sidharth was constantly telling shehnaaz to always Stand up against Bad & and be stronger then any guy can ever be & inspire every girl to stand up against anybody & be stronger then boys ! All girl's should be Sher Wali Mata !!)
Shehnaaz:Aww Bebuu ! 🥰
Sidharth:I mean it !!
Shehnaaz:Yeahh & Dont worry I can be sher Wali mata at times but at the right time ! 💗
Sidharth:Cuteness ! 🥺❤️

How'd you guys like the chapter ? 💕
Also what Sidharth was telling shehnaaz I want all of you girls to look up too ! <3
Every girl Can be Sher Wali Mata I believe in all of us strong girls/women's ! 🥰
& also boys & girls stand up for what's right ! <3 also will be updating more often :))
Do comment down ! <3