Meaningless Possesiveness & Unknown feeling ?! ♥️

(Read the Authors note at the end)

Continued...
Sidharth left without answering shehnaaz leaving her completely puzzled ?!
//
In a Few months time SidNaaz also get close Sidharth starts giving her attention little by little noticing everything about her !
//
It was at the end of the dayy where Vikas had asked all 6 of them to gather up by the tree by the back gates. Soon they all arrived As well as SidNaaz they kept stealing glances at each other ! ❣️
V:So today I wanted all you guys to come over to my house for dinner we could all hang out and enjoy. ♥️
SB:Definitely will be there.
Jay:Yess we will all have a wonderful time !
Mahi:Mhmm Yeahh i guess me & shehnaaz could Dadi would be happy if we went :)
Shehnaaz:Yeahh okay I'll just let Dadi know & then text you back !
Sidharth:Yeahh sure !
//
Shehnaaz & Mahi got ready
Mahi wore a light pink Adidas T-shirt with light blue ripped jeans & minimal makeup & open straighten hair !😍 Shehnaaz wore Black jeans And a oversized grey Adidas hoodie with minimal makeup & straighten hair pony tail ! 😍
-
Sidharth & Jay got ready
Jay had wore a normal black T-shirt with blue ripped jeans ! Sidharth had wore a black Adidas hoodie & black jeans ! :)
-
Vikas had wore a grey T-shirt & black jeans while shefali Bagga wore Red Crop top & blue jeans.
//
They all had arrived except shehnaaz & Mahi. Vikas had got a text that they will be there soon. Jay & Sidharth couldn't take there eyes off the door they were impatient.
Vikas:Jay Calm down i know you really wanna see your Mahi but she's coming no need to get impatient. He meant it to Sidharth as well but didn't say he's part out loud.
When suddenly they hear a knock on the door they both enter the house shefali goes a gives both of them a bone crushing hug while Jay waits for shefali too move so he can hug Mahi !🥰 Vikas See's sana & smiles & gives her a bone crushing hug saying my Khushi looks so cute !! 🥰(Vikas calls shehnaaz Khushi Cos she's always happy around them)
Just as Sidharth Sees the hug he stands up & pull Vikas & says I think the food is burning you should go check ! 💀
Vikas:You sure it's the food that's burning or something else ?😂
Sidharth gives him a death glare & Vikas goes to the kitchen Controlling he's laugh which he controls !
//
When they all finish eating & talking...
SB:Let's play Truth or dare
Jay & Mahi in union:Yess
They all start playing the game they all have there turn when the bottle lands on Shehnaaz & shefali dares her to kiss any guy on the cheek. Shehnaaz finding Vikas the easier option kisses he's cheek in a friendly way(If you guys know Vikas & Shehnaaz share a very good bond in real life as really good friends)
Here Sidharth is really pissed & hella mad he's face turns red soon everybody gets a turn even Sidharth.
Once they were all talking that's when Sidharth pulls shehnaaz to the side by the bathroom & Cages her between he's arms & says...
Sidharth:why the hell did you have to kiss Vikas on the cheek huh ? What's wrong with you ? Don't tell me you like him ? Erhh he punches the wall in frustration.
Shehnaaz: Your joking aren't you I mean it was a friendly kiss on the cheek & seriously I don't like him ! ☹️
Sidharth:I don't want you kissing anybody on the cheek ever again do you get that ?
Shehnaaz: Why are you telling me this ? I mean we just became friends & here your trying to Rule ?! You should just keep your meaningless possessiveness to yourself !
Sidharth:Meaningless you think my possessiveness is meaningless ?
Shehnaaz:I mean why should you even be possessive huh ? We haven't even hanged out you don't know much about me do you ?
Sidharth:I know everything about you shehnaaz you might not notice me but I notice everything & everyone in your life. But it's pointless wait no meaningless,unknown feelings started Since I met you shehnaaz which is beyond anybody's control.
Shehnaaz:Unknown feelings ? What are you on about keep your fake feelings to yourself & she leaves to sit with the rest.
Siddharth just punches the wall one more time & rethinks what she said Fake Feelings ? Right :(( he is totally broken & he still doesn't know why ?

I seriously wanna know does the story make any sense ?☹️ comment down & give feedback !
What will happen next ?
Will shehnaaz be able to keep up with Sidharth's unknown feelings ?❤️