Before Anything Else

Hello! Welcome to yet another VMin fanfiction. And this time, it's in full English so that everyone will be able to read this book.

I'm really nervous to publish this because I don't know what people might think about this book. Will it flop? Would anyone be interested in reading this?

But anyway, before we proceed, here are some things that you need to remember upon reading this story.

+ This is a BOY x BOY fanfic. If you are uncomfortable with these types of story, then you are free to leave.
+ There may be some possible trigger warnings such as homosexuality, homophobia, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, panic attack, etc.
+ Typographical and grammatical errors are inevitable so beware as well.
+ There are also a lot of swearing, as well as cliché scenes and major cringe.
+ I hope you're ready for a rollercoaster of emotion.
+ Complicated storyline and plot twists.
+ And most importantly, enjoy.

DISCLAIMER:
This story is a work of fiction and my imagination. Not everything written here is real. Any resemblances to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events are only purely coincidental.

NOTE:
I'm not really good at English so you might encounter lots of grammar, semantic and lexical errors due to the fact that English is not my first language but I'll still try my best.

Read At Your Own Risk.

That is all. If you decided to read this book, then you are free to proceed. Don't forget to vote and comment after reading one chapter as support to the author (a.k.a me). Thank you so much!

Date Started : April 26, 2020
Date Published : May 25, 2020
Date Finished : -------

All Rights Reserved 2020
© jjiminsoles