Chapter 13 : Simple Movie Night

Third Person's Point of View.

To say that Jimin likes Taehyung's presence is understatement. He can't even verbally explain how much he's happy whenever he sees him. There's something about Taehyung that he has never felt before.

Maybe because he had never involved himself into some romantic relationships. And if you'd ask him if he wants to have a romantic relationship, of course, he does. But what makes him scared into being in a relationship is this condition of him. He doesn't want to forget his lover someday, or worst, forget everything and everyone he loved.

He can't believe he's become emotionally attached to someone he just met more than a week ago, but he doesn't regret it.

Taehyung is so focused to the movie, mouth full of cheetos. He doesn't notice that the guy next to him is just staring at him the whole time. He only notices it when their hands move their way to the pack of cheetos, which is at the center table, at the same time, causing them to accidentally hold hands.

He widen his eyes and pulls back his hand. "You go first."

"No, you." Jimin smiles.

He doesn't say anything and just grabs a piece of cheetos from the pack, and then Jimin follows.

Before Jimin gets lost in the younger's eyes, he grabs the bottle of soju beside him and chugged into it. He finally turns to the television and watch the movie.

He's not interested. He can't keep up to the movie, he doesn't understand the language as it's in English. He wonders if Taehyung understands it.

So, he asks. "Hey, Tae. Do you understand the movie?"

"Quite. There's a Korean subtitle." And that makes him noticed that there is, in fact, a subtitle at the bottom part.

"Oh."

"You know what, I'm kinda bored at this movie. Do you want to change it, Jimin?" Taehyung asks, then sips on his banana milk.

"It's up to you, Tae." He chugged on his soju bottle again.

"Do you know any Studio Ghibli films?" Taehyung asks, smiling.

"I know a few, but I have a favorite." He replies. Taehyung gestures him to continue while sipping on the banana milk. "I can't remember the title but the plot is, it's about a girl who saves a cat that is about to cross the road but there are many vehicles passing by. And then, the day after, a bunch of cats visit her house to inform her that she's marrying their prince, which is the cat she saves."

Taehyung widen his eyes and opens his mouth, "Hey, that's my favorite too! The title is 'The Cat Returns'. I really like the Baron."

"Really? Me too! He's so cool and handsome." Jimin giggles. He gets excited that he and Taehyung have the same favorite.

"Beside from 'The Cat Returns', I also like 'When Marnie Was There'." Taehyung adds, "So touching story, I really cried near the end."

"Let's watch 'The Cat Returns' because I love cats!" Jimin exclaims and Taehyung laughs fondly.

"Sure! Let's fanboy together." It's Jimin's turn to laugh.