Chapter 5 : Something In Common

Third Person's Point of View.

His alarm clock reads 7:50 AM as he jolts out of his sleep due to his phone ringing as it vibrates through his bed. Ten minutes more before the alarm goes off.

He squints his eyes and grabs his phone. He unlocked it and saw an unread message.

Namjoon-ie hyung:

hello, Jiminnie!!!!! advanced happy birthday <3 we'll visit you tomorrow ^^

Another message suddenly pops up.

Taehyung ♡:

hi, Jiminnie! are you awake already? :D

You:

hello, Taehyungie! yes, I am :D

He waited for his alarm to went off. When it automatically stops after 10 seconds, he stretches his body before making his bed.

"I can't believe I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm." he mumbles to himself.

And exactly when he exits his bedroom, someone knocked on the door. "It must be Taehyung."

He walks towards the doorway and opens the door, only to reveal the guy in mind. He was right.

"Good morning, Jiminnie!" Taehyung happily greets, his lips are quirking up into his rectangular smile. He has such a cute smile, Jimin thought.

Jimin saw that he's holding a plastic but he didn't bother to ask what's in it. "Good morning!" He greets back and let the younger come in. "Why do you always come here so early?" he asks while closing the door.

Taehyung sat on the sofa, putting the plastic on his lap. "I usually wake up at 5:00, sometimes 6:00, because 8:00 is too hot for me to wake up at."

Jimin furrows his eyebrows. What's that supposed to mean? "Really? Why?"

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders, "Nothing, I just like waking up early." he chuckles. "By the way, I brought something Mom cooked yesterday." He lifts the plastic he's holding and hands it to Jimin, "Japanese miso soup with onigiri."

"With onigiri?" Jimin asks in shock and confusion.

"Oh!" Taehyung quickly shakes his head, realizing what he just said. "Miso soup and onigiri. The onigiri is separated." he corrects, emphasizing the word 'and' then grins awkwardly. "Sorry."

Jimin laughs softly before grabbing the plastic, "It's fine. I don't know though if you could put onigiri in miso soup. But I doubt it. It will break apart for sure." He starts walking to the dining area with Taehyung following him.

He puts the plastic on the table and opens it. He saw a transparent container that contains the miso soup and on top of it is another container, but smaller, containing the onigiri.

He grabs the two containers at once and put them down on the table. Taehyung only watches him attentively.

"So, Taehyung, you haven't eaten yet?" Jimin asks and the younger shakes his head.

"I purposely didn't eat because I want to eat with you here." Jimin smiles at that and nods. He figured.

"Okay then. I'll just go to the bathroom first and then we'll eat, okay?" He saw Taehyung shyly nods. He giggles before walking over to the bathroom.