Chapter 15 : A Sketch Of His Face

Jimin's Point of View.

"Ah, thank goodness! You're done taking a bath." Taehyung said when I get out my bathroom, towel around the back of my neck. He was watching a movie in the television, sitting comfortably on my sofa.

Wait. "Why are you here?" I ask and he chuckles, so I give him a confused look. "Seriously?"

"You stayed in my apartment last night, so I decided to stay here today." he then grins.

"Why don't you just stay here for a long time?" I don't know why I said that.

Oh, is that a blush on his cheeks?

"Uhm," he looks everywhere but me. "Actually... can I?" he suddenly fidgets on his fingers.

I widen my eyes and didn't expect him to like the idea. I think I like some company here so. "S-sure, if you w-want." Did I just stutter? Whatever. "But how about your apartment?"

He sighs heavily and looks down. Is something bothering him? Does he want to say anything? Why am I asking this to myself instead of just asking him?

"Is there any problem, Taehyung?" I ask and sit beside him. He glances at me and sighs once more. Seriously, what's with the sighs? By the way he acts, it seems like something is really bothering him but I don't have any idea of what it is. "If you have a problem, you can tell me. Only if you want to."

"I-I don't. I don't have a problem." he sighs once more. "Jimin-ah, is it okay if..." he stops and grunts, messing his own hair. "Nevermind! Don't mind me, Jimin. I'm going home now."

"What?" I said in surprised. Why sudden? "I thought you said you're staying here?"

"I, uhm... I remember I need to do something." He gets up and walks towards the door. I stand up and follow him. "I'll see you next time. Take care of yourself." He waves at him and opens the door.

"Of course, I will. But, Tae—" I cut myself off when he exits my apartment.

What's gotten into him? I don't understand anything.

I shake my head and close the door. I walk over to the sofa and take a seat. I massage my temper gently. "My head hurts."

Afterwards, I look around the surroundings. There's this sudden feeling in my heart. I feel lonely again. My apartment feels empty.

I reach for the remote control and turn off the television because I'm not interested in watching. Might as well as just take a nap for a while.

Taehyung's Point of View.

I like the idea of staying in his apartment, but I don't want him to worry once he finally discovers my condition.

Why does it sound like I only have few months to live and I need someone to take care of me badly? It's not that big of a deal, I honestly can take care of myself.

However, what if I suddenly have asthma attack randomly? Or what if what happened at the hospital last time might happen to me again? I won't know what to do. I will probably panic and cry and make it even worse.

I shake my head at the thoughts. It will not happen. I can take care of heart. And I will start it by not seeing Jimin for a few days. Maybe, for or at least 3 days. I can do it.

I could do it.

I flop myself onto the bed and sigh. I suddenly felt a vibration in my bed. It was my phone.