What They Love About You

~Connor~
Connor adores your heartwarming smile and laughs. He attempts to joke around with you just to hear your laughter.

~Markus~
Markus' favorite thing about you is your honesty being true towards him and yourself keeping you both alive.

~Kara~
Kara loves your humor and positivity towards her and to other people which she adores about you.

~North~
North loves your voice. To her its soothing, calm, and brings comfort to her.

~Simon~
Simon is obsessed with your appearance. When you walk in the room, he's immediately caught by your gorgeous attention.

~Kamski~
Kamski can't take his eyes off your beautiful eyes. He loves your (your eye color insert here) eyes, your long lashes, and just everything about them.

~Chloe~
Chloe has always loved your strength. You very strong by recovering harmful circumstances that really impresses her and is also proud of for you.

~Luther~
Luther loves how hard working you hard and also your intelligence. It impresses and amazes him every time and loves you for your hard working skills.

~Ralph~
Ralph can't over how you dress up. He believes you look beautiful in everything. Rather if it's work clothes, dresses, PJ's, towels, etc. just anything, he thinks your beautiful.

~Gavin~

Gavin loves how you kiss him. He comes up with any excuse to kiss you just to feel your soft lips against his that he's so obsessed with.