Meeting Partents

Hello everyone, that's my face reveal btw :) anyways, this is my last part of the preference that I will be creating *However* it will NOT be completed because I will take request from my dms or comments if any of you have preference ideas. That's all, enjoy and stay safe :)  -WASH DEM HANDS-
.
.

~Connor~
Connor was coming to meet my parents and I was nervous just as much as him. I didn't know what my parents would think of me with an android. When he arrived, we had dinner and my parents loved him and wanted him to stay longer but also most importantly, they excepted us💗

~Markus~
( In Markus' preference, you are an android so you both don't have parents to meet, lucky both :p )

~Kara~
You introduced your parents to Kara and Alice, they were very shy which was understandable but your parents respected them and supported you both.

~North~
( Same with Markus' preference, you are an android so you and North were together freely with no parents to meet :p )

~Simon~
You were terrified of introducing Simon to your parents. They were against androids since the revolution. They were upset when you told them you were with an android but once Simon met them in person, they misspoken when he was very kind and respectful to them.

~Kamski~
When you met Kamski's parents, they loved your company and couldn't get over how their son was with someone so beautiful.
When Kamski met your parents, he was very awkward and strange at times but you reassured your parents he was just nervous.

~Chloe~
Your parents loved Chloe and was so proud of you having someone amazing in your life. Even if it was an android, they loved her.

~Luther~
Luther was very excited to meet your parents. He loves meeting new people. He had a good time talking to them and they loved Luther and your relationship. They were very proud.

~Ralph~
Ralph was extremely nervous meeting your parents but you made sure to reassure him it'll be okay. When they met, your parents loved Ralph but Ralph didn't really enjoy their company all too much but you still loved him.

~Gavin~
Gavin's parents was outside the city of Detroit and wasn't close relation to them anyways so we met my parents. My parents didn't really except him and our relationship but it didn't matter, we were still together happy as always.