How They Comfort You

Requested by: chocolatecrosiant

~Connor~
If you were having a bad day with your anxiety kicking in, Connor will instantly notice and comfort you by hugs and kisses for the entire day expressing his love towards you

~Markus~
If you were feeling stressed about something, Markus will be there by your side to motivate you when you feel like giving up, he will tell you that he believes in you.

~Kara~
Kara will simply cuddle with you if you are feeling upset. She will stick by your side and a shoulder to cry on.

~North~
North loves to bring you gifts to brighten up your day when it's cloudy. She will give you your favorite things such as your favorite foods, movies, flowers, etc.

~Simon~
Simon will attempt to make you smile and laugh when he notices you are having a bad day and just being silly around you.

~Kamski~
If you were having just one of those days feeling stressed , Kamski will set up a relaxing day for you like a spa day or a movie night for you and him to spend time together relaxing.

~Chloe~
Chloe has always been a good listener and will listen to your stories to be a shoulder to cry on just being there for you on your side at all times.

~Luther~
If you were being nervous or scares about something, Luther will reassure you everything will be alright * get it ;)...okay I'll stop now.. * by singing to give you comfort.

~Ralph~
Ralph will hold your hands, hug you, hold you, or kiss you reassuring that you should not worry and give you much comfort as he can to you.

~Gavin~
Gavin comforts you by cuddles and hugs if you were very upset and also have a relaxing day at home to spend time with each other for the day.
.
.
.
A/N
Hope you enjoyed! I personally think I wasn't to creative with this , just couldn't think of ideas :/ anyways , sorry I haven't posted in awhile just been tired..
Have any requests? Make sure to leave comments or dm me! :)
Stay safe loves and wash dem hands!! 😇😇❤❤