HOW ABOUT YOU STAY WITH ME?

After telling Yuuma the gist of the situation, Y/n said he would stay with here for the rest of the day, this leading Y/n and Yuuma going on a date. Deciding to man up, Y/n took Yuuma to some stores where they had fun holding up the different articles of clothing against themselves while looking in the mirror.

While they were there, Y/n noticed a certain violet bracelet that resembled a scrunchie. On an impulse, he bought it and gave it to Yuuma as a present.

When asked why, he said, while blushing, that he thought it would be a good match for her eye color, especially with the current outfit she was wearing. Hearing that, Yuuma graciously accepted the present and began wearing it throughout the rest of the date.

Then, after realizing she had not actually eaten anything at the donut van, Y/n took her to a family restaurant where he treated her to an ice cream sundae. Upon Yuuma's request, the two of them ended up eating the sweet dessert together.

Afterwards, they spent some time at the department store where Yuuma dragged Y/n to a photo booth where they took a series of pictures. During the last one, Yuuma gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush like red whenever Kuroka done it to him.

During all this, though Y/n was on guard, he was also enjoying himself. He would be lying if he said that he was not attracted to Yuuma, like how he was with Kuroka. Yuuma even joked that he was using his secondary role as a body guard as an excuse to not leave her side, to which Y/n had no response.

He simply never imagined himself dating anyone like her in his life, ever since he met a girl like Kuroka. So, despite his initial reluctance, he found the day to be a truly enjoyable one.

Time skip

It was now sunset and the two found themselves at a park walking towards the water fountain that was in the middle. As they got closer and closer, Raynare was pondering her next move.

Raynare (Inner thoughts): He doesn't seem like an actual threat to me... the uniqueness of his magic was probably confused for a sacred gear... that doesn't change the fact that he is really strong for a human... however, he might have connections to others like him... how else could he have learned everything he knows about those creatures and how to use his magic?... he might even be with one of the other factions or an entirely different religion... Azazel-sama would never forgive me if a war was caused by my rash actions.... Besides...

It was then she found herself looking closely at his face.

Raynare (Inner thoughts): He actually looks really good for a human... considering the fact that it was his first date, he had no preparation, and he was obviously still worried about more attacks, it was pretty fun... I was actually smiling throughout it, no act at all... guess that means I'm not going to kill him... I should probably take care of his memory before leaving though...

By the time she had decided on her course of action, they were right in front of the fountain.

Y/n: Looks like it's getting late...

Y/n then suddenly commented.

Y/n: Though there hasn't been any second attack, there is still a possibility that your home might be targeted... let me at least walk you home and make sure it's safe... it's either that or you spend the night at my place...