SA, SHOWTIME DA! (PROLOGUE)

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the streets were busy and there was a H/c, E/c boy enjoying the bag of donuts he had with him... while sitting on a lamp post?

This boy was none other then Y/n Soma, your not so ordinary teen. He wore his casual clothes and had two rings on each of his middle fingers on either hands, and he stared at the blue sky as he finished eating the last of the donuts he had.

Y/n: Ahh... that was good, but still...

He then opens the bag to see if there were any left, only to find it empty with only crumbs.

Y/n: I wish I could've had more... if it wasn't for a certain black cat who thinks she could have anything she wants!... geez, why did I make that familiar contract with her again?...

He then remembers her crying face as she was close to falling into despair and how he promised to both take care of her and help find and reunite with her younger sister, as he proclaims himself to be her beacon of Hope. He also remembers the final words of his parents they gave him those years ago.

Flashback

It shows a young boy crying while holding each hand from two adults who were both on a hospital bed. The boy was none other then Y/n when he was younger, holding the hands of his adopted parents.

The family of three were just in a massive car accident. While Y/n was left unharmed, both his parents were in critical conditions and at this point, nothing could save both of the parents.

Young Y/n: Mom... Dad... please don't go... please don't go!... please!...

But no matter how much he begged, he knew the outcome was inevitable and that he was going to be left behind, but then he feels their hand tighten their grip and hears them speak.

Y/n's father: Hey kid... don't cry... *cough*... c'mon, I didn't raise a son who cries... *cough*...

Y/n's mother: Your father's right... *cough*... my baby boy... *cough*... we raised a son who smiles... the one who became... *cough*... our beacon of Hope...

Y/n: Beacon... of Hope?...

Then both parents smile and said.

Y/n's father: That's right son... *cough*...

Y/n's mother: You are our beacon of Hope... *cough*... and that's why you need to... *cough*... promise us...

Y/n was confused and asked.

Y/n: Promise what?...

Y/n's father: That you never submit to despair... *cough*...

Y/n's mother: And that you become a beacon... *cough*... of Hope for others... can you do that for us, sweetie...

Y/n then nodes his head while shedding tears.

Y/n: I promise, Mom... I promise, Dad...

They both then start to lose their strength and the beep noises from the machine were starting to slow down as they say their final goodbyes.

Y/n's father/mother: We love you... Y/n...

Then the room went silent only for one noise to fill the room, a flatline beep. It was at that moment, Y/n cried.

Y/n: I love you too... *hic*... Mom... *hic*... Dad...

Then all the nurse's and doctors rushed in and Y/n cried as he makes a vow, a vow that he'll full his parents final wishes. He will become the beacon of Hope, for the sake of not just himself but for everyone who is falling into despair.