I'M A WHAT?!!!

To say he was confused would be an understatement. Y/n thought today was going to be a normal morning, with the occasional surprise from Kuroka, but he was beyond shocked to find 2 busty beauties were with him in bed with all three of them being naked!

Y/n: Oh dear God, what the hell happened?!...

His frantic actions and words caused Raynare to stir from her sleep.

Raynare: Morning...

She mumbled as she began to get up.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): It really is Raynare....

He thought to himself.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): That means yesterday wasn't a dream... but what about me being stabbed and Rias appearing like that?...

Deciding to focus on the moment, he turned to look at Raynare, but instantly averted his gaze in an attempt to stop himself from staring at her nude body.

Y/n: Not to be rude, but how did you get in my house... also, why are you with me in bed?...

Raynare: I'm not really so sure about the first one....

She yawned as she rubbed he eyes.

Raynare: All I know is that when I regained consciousness, I was slumped against the wall of the room... I saw you in bed and I was still woozy, so I decided to join you....

Y/n: J-Just like that?...

Raynare: Yep....

Y/n: And n-naked t-too?...

Raynare: Yep...

She replied with a small sultry smile. It was then she noticed the bed's third occupant.

Raynare: A Devil from the house of Gremory!...

She yelled as she suddenly jumped off the bed and tried to get in a fighting stance. At that moment, Y/n's mind registered two things. The first thing was that Raynare seemed to recognize Rias.

The second thing that his brain processed, or rather saved, was the image of Raynare's entire body, free of any clothing, glowing in the sunlight. His brain made sure to capture every part of that sight, and he didn't even realize that he was doing it.

With everything that was going on, it was not too surprising that Rias opened her eyes at this point.

Rias: Morning Y/n...

She yawned as she got up.

Y/n: Gremory-senpai?...

He mumbled as he began to turn his head towards her, only to turn away when he got an eyeful of her bountiful breasts.

Y/n: W-What are you doing here n-naked in my bed?!...

Rias: It was necessary...

She shrugged while rubbing her eyes. As she opened them and saw Raynare across from her, she got a sharp look.