MEETING WITH THE HOLY MAIDEN

Shortly after Y/n passed out and Raynare being shocked from seeing her two sisters Kalawarner and Mittlet, Kuroka decided that some things were in need of explaining. So as she and Kalawarner carries the unconscious Kamen Rider into the living room, Mittlet was to busy crying into Raynare chest since she was beyond happy to be reunited which her sister.

Once everyone were now in the living room in proper clothing, with Y/n waking up on the couch with his head on Kuroka's lap with the former blushing in embarrassment and the latter laughing at the reaction, Kalawarner was the first to speak as Mittlet had finally started to dry her eyes of joyful tears.

Kalawarner: What happened to you Raynare?... when you didn't return from your mission, we went to speak with Dohnaseek about it, he kept changing the subject... when he didn't give us the answers, we went investigations and found these documents from the Grigori headquarters of you being disavowed and that it was signed by Azazel...

Raynare once again came close to tears as she remembers how she was branded as trash by Dohnaseek and started, which Y/n noticed but before he could say anything, until Kalawarner continued.

Kalawarner: However... when we investigated further on the document, we realised that the signature was that of a fake and that the document was never signed by Azazel at all...

This shocked Raynare. It was then she and Y/n realised that she was lied and manipulated by Dohnaseek so that she would intentionally fall into despair and give life to a new Phantom, which got Y/n wondering how does Dohnaseek know about about Phantoms, gates or that Y/n is a Kamen Rider.

That thought was put on hold for now when Mittlet exclaimed.

Mittlet: Yeah,Ray-nessama!... and when we went to confront him, he set those rock monsters after us and we've been on the run ever since... and we nearly died if it wasn't for him...

She then pointed towards Y/n and continued.

Mittlet: Which by the way, thanks for the save...

Kalawarner: Yes as if it wasn't for you, I as well as Mittlet would have died there and then...

When he heard this, all he could do was smile happily, which got the two Fallen Angel to blush a bit and for Raynare and Kuroka to look interested. Once Y/n said that it wasn't a problem and that he did it since they were family of Raynare, it was then Kalawarner turned to her recently reunited sister and asked.

Kalawarner: Another thing to mention... Raynare, why were you in nothing by an apron when we arrived?...

Mittlet: Yeah and now that I think about it, why did you call this guy by "Y/n-sama"?...

Remembering what she and Kuroka were wearing when they arrived, and the action that took place both Raynare and Y/n blushed while Kuroka agaian giggled at thier reactions. Especially towards the Meddling Mage himself as the red on his face could put the crimson colour of his Flame ring to shame.

Since they asked the question, Rayanre explained about what has happened in the past days which included the date, Dohnaseek telling her that she was disavowed by the Grigori and how Y/n saved her from being turned into a Phantom, a monster as she gave a short summary as an explanation.

It was only then when Raynare revealed that Y/n was a devil under the heir of Gremory, Rias, which caused them to worry until she explained that both her and Kuroka, who they knew as the SS-Class Stray Devil, are under Y/n's protection as the two were in a familiar contract with him.

Hearing such a contract be possible astound the two as like Raynare, and the other devils before, had never heard such a contract before. Raynare then continued explaining that ever since Y/n saved her and became her master, she had devoted herself to assist him in any way possible which shocked the two as they knew of her obsession towards pleasing their highest leader, Azazel.