5

On the next day. At the school.

Karylle showed her friends the photo of her so called "boyfriend"

Anne: Woah! She really had one.

Karylle: with someone like that as a boyfriend, sometimes i wonder whether or not it's a dream. (Laugh)

Anne: He's a mega hottie! is this really your boyfriend?!

Karylle: (laugh) Yup!

Iza: Feeling ko nakita ko na to somewhere before. Uhm? (Thinks)

Karylle: *in her thoughts* (waa! Baka naman isa siyang model? Public figure? Artista? Lagot!) Uhm. Baka naman imagination mo lang. (Laugh nervously) come on. Let's have lunch.

At the canteen.

Anne: Hey Iza! You're still thinking about that??

Iza: i'm pretty sure i've seen him. Uhm just who the hell is he??

*A guy walked behind her friends' back. Karylle saw the guy and was shocked because his the same guy yesterday. Nagkatinginan sila. Eye to eye.

Iza: Alam ko na! He's Jose Marie Viceral. Also known as Prince Vice. Section 3 siya! We're in the same school.

Vice: (staring at K) oh. Yesterday you-

*karylle covers his mouth and pulled him outside.
At the bench. They were sitting and no one wants to talk. Nilakasan ni K loob nya para kausapin si Vice.

K: uhm. You see-

Vice: you want something from me? (get his handkerchief and wipe karylle's sweat) you're sweating like crazy, you okay? If you want, you can talk to me. (Smiles)

K: *in her thoughts* he's so kind. Hindi lang siya gwapo! Ang bait pa niya. Perfect! Like a prince! Maybe he'll help me out of trouble. Oo. Tama. Kakausapin ko siya.

*ikwinento ni K ang buong pangyayari kay Vice.

Vice: Ah. I see. I get the gist of your story.

K: *in her thought* Nakakahiya talaga! Lord, higupin nyo na ako. Please. Hindi ko na kaya to! >_<

Vice: Okay. It's fine.

K: Huh?!

Vice: basically, everything will work out if I pretend to be your Boyfriend?

K: (stand and jump like a kid) *in her thought* Lord, Thank you thank you thank you po talaga! :D Promise Lord, mas magiging mabuting tao na po ako ngayon.

Vice: Okay. Then turn three times, hold my hand, and say woof.

K: huh?! I don't get you.

Vice: (laugh like a devil) Don't act dumb. Or did you think i'd agree to do something so troublesome for free?? (Serious face) if you will be my dog and slave, then i wouldnt mind going along with this stupid dating farce.

K: huh?! Become your dog and slave?! No way! Mamatay nalang ako!

Vice: okay then. I'll just tell your friends about this.

K: (turn three times, hold his hand then) woof! (Puppy eyes)

Vice: (laugh) Nice dog. I think i might enjoy this. (Laugh like a devil then leave)

K: *in her thought* Kainis tong laaking to! Akala mo kung sinong prince-like image. Kapatid pala ni lucifer! Karylle, ano tong pinasok mo?! (cupped her fae on her legs)

Yes! Nagmeet na din sila. Magsisimula na ang kalbaryo ni Karylle. Bwahahaha(bad author!) :D
To be Continued.