Chapter 10(Finale Part 1)

(AN- thank you so much for your undying support. I have put so much passion and effort into this story, and it is soon coming to a close. Don't worry! One more chapter to go guys. Also sorry for the short chapter- but it's definitely not boring. Enjoy!)

Anna parked her car on the side of Han's fancy townhome. It was dark outside now, so he was definitely out of work by now.
Anna was nervous as hell as she unlocked Han's front door with the spare key he had given her. How was she supposed to tell him she realized she didn't love him- and loved someone else? Her heart rate increased as she entered. "Hey, Hans?" She called out. The modern styled home was practically silent.
"Hello..?"
Still no reply.
Anna made her way throughout the home looking for her fiancé. "Hans?"
She rushed up the stairs and towards his bedroom.
Anna opened the door and gasped heavily at what she saw and stumbled backward a couple of steps. Her breathing shut down, and she was almost sure she was going to puke.
Hans was in his bed. Next to a sleeping woman.
"Anna?"
The tears came back again as she ran down the stairs.
Hans went after her. "What are you do-"
"Fuck! Just shut up!" She yelled.
"Anna! She means nothing to me-You need to calm down, this doesn't change anything."
Anna threw her ring at him as tears fell down her face. She couldn't even stand to look at Hans.
"Come on Anna. Don't over react. It's a little mistake. You had your little work friend, I had mine. Now we're even,"
He picked up the engagement ring and held it up. "We can brush this little... incident.. under the rug, and get married, just like we planned."

Anna turned red with anger, and clenched her fists.
"I am never going to marry you. And it's not because you cheated on me, or because you're a filthy jackass- but because I don't love you. And I am such an idiot for even trying to force something like this to work just for what? So I won't be alone anymore? Well guess what? I've been alone my whole life. rather be alone and throw the life I thought I wanted away than be with a pig like you."

Hans grabbed her arm roughly as she turned towards the door. "You're making a mistake. You need me. Who the hell is going to love you like I do? No one. And your little friend? Consider him fired." He said furiously.
Anna stared at him for a beat and then flipped him off with both hands. "Fuck. You."
She slammed the door in his face, hard, and ran to her car. As she drove back home, with tears rolling down her face non stop, Anna had never felt so free. Here she was, with the life she thought she always wanted up in flames and she didn't give a damn.

_

Kristoff sluggishly went home after work. The day sucked, not because it was a rough day at work but because his 'favorite receptionist' was missing. The receptionist which was engaged, and he kissed anyway. But it wasn't just any kiss. It was the kiss that only happens in movies. The kiss that people dream of having.
And god, was he bummed that he couldn't kiss Anna again. Over and over again.
Kristoff knew he really messed up this time. Come to think of it, he messed up a lot with Anna.
As he opened the front door of his  apartment home, Sven ran up to Kristoff , his fuzzy tail wagging side to side.
Kristoff sighed and patted his head gently.
"Thanks, but I'm not in the mood bud."
Sven ignored him and tackled him. He licked his face.  Sven always tried to cheer his owner up when he was down.
"Hey! Hey!" Kristoff laughed as he wiped the slobber that covered his face.
He got up only to flop over on his couch.
Sven whined as if to ask what's wrong.
"I messed up bud. I really did. And now Anna won't even talk to me." Kristoff said as he brushed his hair back with his fingers into a long sigh.
Sven whined again and lied on the floor.
He missed Anna. They both did. But Kristoff needed to at least say goodbye. He needed to see her just one last time.
Kristoff quickly sprouted from his couch and picked up Sven's Leash.
"Fuck it. Sven, we're leaving." 

Anna walked down the hall towards her front door. She sniffled a little as she entered her apartment building. Elsa was seated on the couch reading one of the books Anna kept up on her shelf.
"Oh- you're back already?" She stood up and walked over to her. Elsa saw Anna's wet cheeks and gave her sister a long hug.
"It didn't go well did it?"
Anna held up her ring-less left hand.
"Oh Anna. You broke up with him?"
Anna sighed. "I found him in bed with a random woman. So- all in all, I didn't have much of a choice."
Elsa gasped. "Im so sorry."
"I'm fine," Anna said sloppily wiping away some tears. "I flipped him off. Insulted him a couple of times. It's alright. The only problem is-I don't think he's gonna pay my rent anymore."
Elsa chuckled a little and placed a comforting hand on Anna's shoulder.
"Don't worry about that. I've got you covered until you get back on your feet again- no buts!" Anna gave Elsa big hug again. "Thank you thank you thank you!"
"What are sisters for? And anyways- that Hans is the worst."
"That's an understatement. But it's a good thing I followed my heart. I know everything's kind of- well, up in the air, but I feel free." Anna said whilst tying her hair up in a braid and wiping off her running mascara. Tears still streamed down her face every now and then, but hey, the girl did just find her fiancé cheating.
"Honestly, I just need some alone time. To think things over."
Elsa nodded gently squeezed her sister's arm affectionately. "Of course, I understand. The past couple days for you have been... something."
"Yeah, definitely something." Anna smiled.
Elsa had grabbed her things and gave her sister one last hug.
The front door closed as she left, and Anna sighed.
She picked up her phone and stared at Kristoff's texts. Looking at them she felt a mix of longing, sorrow and happiness. Kristoff really loved her. So much that he risked everything- just to tell her how he felt.