12

Chapter: Eleven

(Flashback)
AUTHORS P.O.V
The two bade the rest of the members goodbye and went their separate way to have their dinner together. The two had lots of fun, enjoying the time alone after years of not being able to spend time together with just the two of them. The night was full of laughter, while the two shamelessly showed their affection for each other. However, they were too dumb to realize how much they both love each other. The two went back to the dorm, smiles painted from their faces. They bade each other goodnight and Jimin softly caressed the younger ones face once more before they went to their separate rooms.

The next morning, Jimin woke up late and was greeted by Yoongi, who also just woke up. 
"It's already 10 am, and we have a reservation at the restaurant at 12 pm. Get up and get ready." Yoongi patted Jimin's head, earning a soft groan from the mochi. 
"I'm up." Jimin responded, smiling and watched his hyung walk out of his room.

Jimin, heading out of his room, found Yoongi already in the living room, waiting for him. 
"You ready?" Yoongi asked as soon as he saw him. 
"Yup!" Jimin smiled his famous eye smile, making everyone awed, except one. 

Jungkook hurriedly stood up and ran up to his room, making everyone confused. 
"Then, we'll get going now!" Yoongi said as the others nodded and bade them goodbye. But just as they were about to head out, someone shouted Jimin's name, making everyone to look at the person who approach him.
"Wait Hyung! Bring this, it's a bit cold outside." The youngest said, making everyone smile.
"You're so sweet Gukk-ah! Thanks for letting me use your hoodie." Jimin , patting the younger one's head.
"Go have fun you two-" Jungkook started, stopping shortly. Even though he is jealous, he also wanted his hyungs to enjoy their day off.
"Just don't get lost, or trip again. Be safe!" He continued, making the others cringe.
"You're acting like a boyfriend who's sending his girlfriend on off or something " Namjoon chuckled, knowing the reason for the concern, making everyone laugh.
"Nevermind just be careful you two!" Jungkook said, not just to Jimin, but also to Yoongi, who softly patted his shoulder in assurance.
"Then, we'll go now. Bye guys." Yoongi said, letting Jimin out first. He was about to follow Jimin, but he turned around and looked at Jungkook.
"I will keep him safe. Don't worry." Yoongi vowed.

YOONGI'S P.O.V
I opened the door for Jimin and waited for him to go out, before I looked back at Jungkook. "I will keep him safe, Don't worry." I promised and immediately followed Jimin. Even though we're rivals when it comes to Jimin, we're still friends who care about each other. Knowing he likes Jimin too, just like me, makes Jimin's safety, as always, our first priority.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I sigh as soon as Jimin and Yoongi hyung left. Meanwhile, the others playfully hit me.
"That was smooth Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung hyung stated, patting my back, making the others nod in agreement.
"How can Jimin be so dumb for not realising you like him."  Jin hyung chuckled.
"I understand Jimin a little bit, honestly," Hoseok hyung exclaimed catching our attention.
"Jungkook wasn't that bold about his feelings. He was more subtle, while rejecting Jimin's attention or affection. It also didn't help that he cared for Jimin, makes Jimin confused. Jungkook cares about all of us, so Jimin thinks that Jungkook sees him, just like his other hyungs, so he never thought of Jungkook having feeling for him." Hoseok hyung explained, clearing things up. That is a good point, I am really bad at expressing my feelings.
"I wasn't so sure before though. That's why I kept on rejecting him at first too. I was having weird feelings whenever he was near me, or even when he smiled, or even when I hear him laugh. I was so confused and didn't know what the feelings meant, until, I guess, I matured enough to finally realise that I like him." I rambled, making them all smile.
"The only problem here is Yoongi hyung, one of the people who's important to me, like him too." I admitted, and sighed in frustration. Why does this have to happen? I just hope that this won't ruin our friendship.