Chapter Two {The Ghost Skeleton}

Chapter Two

{The Ghost Skeleton}

"You're quiet." Ryan softly says, sitting beside me.

"Yup." I don't really want anything to do with her. She sighs and Zayn comes to her side. Yes, I know all of their names. I wish I don't but I do. It's all Kendyll's fault.

"Here's my phone number." Ryan hands me a slip of paper. "If you need anything: call me, text me, FaceTime me, I don't care."

"Thanks." I mutter and look up to see my sister chatting Liam's ear off.

*

*One Direction*

*

"We're having a party tomorrow night. Do you want to come?" Ryan asks me, raising an eyebrow. We've talked the whole time. Zayn's come in a couple times but then he went back to my sister. "Everyone will be there, lots of famous people. You may be able to meet Katrina if she's up to it. You'll get to meet Liam's girlfriend, Jessi-,"

Liam's got a girlfriend?!

"Sure." I smile when Ryan's finished. She lets out a small squeal. And then, One Direction and her leave. Kendyll and I get towed out of the room as Kendyll bursts into tears, hiccupping at the same time. This is the thing that I have to deal with.

"J-J-Jenna. It-it's over. I-I'm not going to-to see On-One Di-Direction ever aga-gain." Kendyll cries out as we get to the car.

"I'm meeting them tomorrow."

"What?"

"Yup."

*

*One Direction*

*

A day later, I'm on my way to where the party will be, Simon's house, a little early. Ryan had called me not long ago, wanting for me to come early so she can have me meet Jessi, eck, and Katrina. I don't want to meet Jessi. She's probably the prettiest person in the whole wide world. Most likely the nicest too.

That's proved when I finally get through the gates and knock on the door and a young, beautiful, dark skinned, dark haired, brown eyed girl throws it open. She smiles big, her eyes wide.

"You must be Jenna!" She squeals, clapping her hands together. "I'm Jessi!"

"Liam's girlfriend, right?" I raise an eyebrow and she nods happily. Oh yay, she's Mrs. Cheery also.

Ryan saves the day, running past Jessi and grabbing my arm, running up the stairs. She knocks tentatively on a random door and I stand off to the side, waiting for the door to open so we can go in. When it finally opens, Ryan pulls me inside. Okay then...

A blonde is curled in a ball on the bed, a loud song playing on her phone. I notice it right away. A song that my sister is in love with, that she thinks is the best thing since peanut butter.

They Don't Know About Us by One Direction.

When she raises her head, I see the shadow of the young girl I had seen millions of pictures of. The girl that stuck up for Ryan. The strong, caring young girl that captured and stole Harry's heart. The one that is carrying Harry's baby girl. Katrina Bell lies in the bed in front of me, a ghost of her old self. This is what Harry's done to her. Or, she's carrying Edward's vampire/human baby. Ha, Breaking Dawn.