Chapter Twelve {Those Awkward Interviews}

Chapter Twelve

{Those Awkward Interviews}

                “You-You Che-Cheated On Me-Me?” Jessi stutters out, her eyes widening. If that’s even possible.

                “No.” Liam lies. Smooth move, LiLi. She wasn’t just standing right there or anything.

                “YOU MOTHER FUCKING LIAR!” Jessi screams and someone starts crying in the background. Texas is awake. Jessi stomps out of the room and slams the door downstairs.

                “I’m going back to bed.” I groan, going to the bed and burrowing under the blankets. The bed dips and Liam’s arm goes around my waist.

*

*One Direction*

*

                When I wake up, Liam’s arm isn’t around my waist. Instead, a crisp white note is on his pillow. I groan, looking at it closely. In Liam’s handwriting is a very large note.

Dear Jenna-

                Troublemaker Jessi had to call it quits on Twitter. And then told all of her followers (a whole lot) the reason; that I cheated on her with you and that we slept together… Lovely, right?

                Well, Management being Management, got ahold of it. So, they scheduled an interview with a big time interviewer, a girl I’ve never heard of. She’s got a talk show on Channel One, her name is Holly. It’s on at 5:30; hopefully you’re up by then. I want you to watch it, no matter what. Okay? Promise me.

                That’s the reason we’re gone, we’re at a stupid interview. If you need anything, text or call Katrina or Ryan. They’re going to be in the interview but only for a couple minutes each. Katrina is there to introduce Texas, Ryan is there to be well… Ryan. I guess. I don’t know.

                We didn’t want to wake you. And Simon didn’t want you at the interview. Too much of a threat for you. Guess he thinks Directioners will attack you or something.

                That’d be funny. Just saying.

Love You,

                LiLi

                Looking at the clock, I smile. It’s 5:00. Which means I have thirty minutes to do whatever. My stomach growls, informing me that I’m hungry. I pat my stomach and scurry to the kitchen, looking through the refrigerator. The noodles Ryan made the other night are still in there and I grab a bowl, dumping some of the noodles into it and throwing them into the microwave.

                Taking out my phone, I start to play games while waiting for my food to be done. But, I get a couple interviews and so I get on Twitter.

Everything is so dramatic. Directioners-you’re ruining their lives.

Why the fuck is #LiamCheats trending? How fucking rude.

Yeah, Liam cheated. So, #LiamCheats is true x

Guys, we don’t even know if he cheated… Wait till he says he did or didn’t. It’s the least we can do.

From: Ryan

Blah, blah, blah, blah. I’M SO BORED JENNA x

                I laugh, taking out the noodles and grabbing a fork. Running back to the room, I jump onto the bed and turn on the television. 5:22, perfect. I finally get to Channel One and watch the news, waiting for the talk show to begin.