Prologue

Tally is the writer, I'll just be the updated.

Please no cussing in the comments. -Hazel x

Prologue:

"Jenna." Kendyll puts her hands on her hips, her eyes narrowing.

"Kendyll." I mock her, not making her happy.

"Jenna and Kendyll, don't mimic each other." Our mom shouts, shaking her head as she comes into the room.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and Kendyll snorts at me.

"Don't roll your eyes."

"Kendyll, you're not the boss of Jenna. Jenna, don't roll your eyes." Mom groans, running a hand through her hair. "Why don't you two go to the mall? Spend some time together."

"Fuck no." I snap and my mom's eyes widen.

"You're going. Now leave."

*

An hour and a half later, Kendyll had spent all of the money that our mom had given us. Just on her. That's my thirteen year old sister for you.

"Oh, look!" Kendyll squeals, grabbing my arm and pulling me over to a stand that had a huge picture of One Direction on it.

"Kendyll, no." I growl, pulling her away from it. But it's too late, one of the girls that are helping hurries over to us. Great.

"Would you like to sign up?" The cheery girl asks, bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Sure! What do I win?" My sister is equally bouncy.

"You get to meet One Direction." The girl squeals. "If I could sign up, I would!"

"Done." Kendyll smirks, signing the paper with her phone number, address and full name.

Oh yay, if my sister doesn't win I'll never hear the end of it.

If my sister wins, I have to see Liam Payne.

Again.

{Edited 12/2/12}

15 Comments & 15 Votes