Chapter Ten {Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory}

Chapter Ten

{Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory}

                “So you’re moving into their apartments? With Liam?” My mom raises an eyebrow.

                “They said I could. And I spend enough time there now anyways.” I shrug, looking at Kendyll.

                “But-,”

                “I’m eighteen.” I interrupt, grabbing my bag for our vacation. I had already packed and I’m going to take it over to Simon’s so I don’t forget about it.

                “I love you.” My mom mutters.

                “I love you too.”

*

*One Direction*

*

                “The candy man can!” Liam sings, making me laugh. Simon’s out working with Emblem 3, his newest hit band, leaving us alone. Louis and Ryan are curled up on the couch, Ryan’s feet in Zayn’s lap. Liam, Niall and I are on the other couch, my head in Liam’s lap and my feet in Niall’s. Katrina and Harry are in the chair, Texas in her crib in the other room.

                Liam knows this movie word for word. That’s the only reason we’re watching it. The movie? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

                “Now I want chocolate.” Niall mutters, shaking his head. We all roll our eyes in unison.

                “How is a loaf of bread a lot of food?” Ryan raises an eyebrow and I start to laugh.

                “IT’S NOT!” Niall protests loudly. “THAT WOULDN’T EVEN MAKE A DENT IN MY APPETITE!”

                “Inside voice, Nialler.” Liam barks, making me laugh even harder.

                Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favorite movies, actually. The grandpa is my favorite character in it. He’s got so much charisma. I absolutely love his actor.

                I don’t pay much attention till Willy Wonka comes out of the factory. This is when the movie gets interesting. Curling closer to Liam, I watch closely. The actor for Willy Wonka has to be my second favorite actor in the movie. He doesn’t top the grandpa but he’s close enough. Even though he gets mad at times.

                “I wish places were really like that.” Niall interrupts me almost falling asleep. They’re in the factory at the part that everything is edible.

                “Probably costs a lot of money.” Louis adds, making Ryan laugh.

                “Yeah, because you guys don’t have a lot of that.”

                “I don’t! I have to spend it all on you.” Lou teases, kissing her cheek. BooBear chooses this moment to jump onto the couch, cuddling into the couple.

                “Five… four… three… two… one.” Katrina counts down, waiting for the song to start.

                “OOMPA LOOMPA DOOM-PA-DEE-DO.

I HAVE A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU.

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOM-PA-DEE-DEE.

IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU’LL LISTEN TO ME.