Chapter Seventeen {Those Lovely Interviews}

Chapter Seventeen

{Those Lovely Interviews}

                “We’re here today with One Direction who has just come in from the United Kingdom!” The interviewer, Hazel, shouts happily. Oh lordy, this will be an interesting interview.

                “Hi.” The boys chorus. Anyone can tell they’re tired. Stupid Management has to ruin vacation-again-by scheduling an interview.

                “Let’s get the dumb question out of the way first thing. Who’s single and who’s taken?” Hazel tilts her head. Oh, I like her. Ryan smirks, taking a big bite of the donut that sits at the table beside us.

                “Single!” Niall smiles half-heartedly.

                “Taken.” Louis laughs, winking at the camera. Ryan half chokes on her donut, making Katrina and I laugh.

                “By Ryan Shiloh, right?” Hazel raises and eyebrow and Louis nods happily.

                “Single.” Zayn states.

                “Taken.” Harry smiles, running a hand through his hair. “I’m dating Katrina Bell and we’ve got our daughter, Texas.”

                “Taken.” Liam smiles and I want to punch him. Ryan and Katrina look at me and then their faces grow cold when they notice it’s not me, it’s someone else.

                “Oh!” Hazel laughs. “Is your girlfriend the girl you had talked about at a recent interview?”

                “Was going to be. But, I met someone better.” Ow, that stings.

                “Fuck tard.” Ryan snaps, standing up after finishing her donut. Think about finishing your donut first, babe. Paul looks at Ryan and Ryan sits down warily, her face bright red. We’re just behind the set and I wouldn’t be surprised if the boys heard her cuss.

                “So, Niall and Zayn, what do you look for in girls?” Hazel blushes. Oh, they heard.

                I don’t pay attention to much of the interview after that. Ryan is madly tapping on her phone and I’m kind of scared what her tweets will be. When Ryan’s mad, she goes off on anyone. I feel bad for her fans. They’re going to hear a lot of colorful words that they’ve probably have never heard before.

                “We’re going to bring out the three lovely ladies backstage now that didn’t know they were going to be coming out.” Hazel announces, alerting my attention. All three of us look down at our outfits and cringe.

                Ryan’s wearing skinny jeans and a big baggy shirt that says ’50 Ways To Say Goodbye’. She’s got white SUPRAs on that match Zayn’s and her hair is over in a messy ponytail. She looks the best out of us.

                Katrina is wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Her sweatpants say ‘Sing’ on the side and her sweatshirt is Harry’s. She’s wearing bright pink, duck taped, slides that Ryan re-did for her.

                I, on the other hand, have short shorts that are lime green on and a sweatshirt of Ryan’s that says ‘What happens in London, stays in London’. I’ve got a pair of white TOMs on that Ryan also decorated for me. They’ve got flowers and hearts on them and her signature.

                We look like shit.

                “Come on, girls.” Paul ushers us out and Louis stands up, hurrying over to Ryan. Katrina smiles at Harry and he pulls her onto his lap. Ryan sits at Louis’ feet and I sit at Niall’s.