Chapter Nine {Why Can't They Accept Me For Me?}

Chapter Nine

{Why Can’t They Accept Me For Me?}

                “Harry Styles’ daughter with Katrina Bell, Texas Bell Styles is pictured here.” A picture flashes up of Texas and Harry. “But, as everyone can tell, Texas looks nothing like her famous, popstar father. Could Texas not be Harry’s? Could Katrina of had a relationship with one of the other One Direction boys? Or anybody else? Is Harry just a cover up? Well, we ought to find out.”

                “Harry Styles threatens to leave again. He’s not strong enough, is he? Is the little baby Harry Styles scared of commitment?”

                “Harry Styles sucks at signing. The only reason he is in One Direction is cause he’s supposedly hot. No, under all those curls is his nasty ass acne. He’s not hot, ladies. Harry Styles shouldn’t be in One Direction. He doesn’t deserve to be famous. He sucks at everything he does. Harry Styles should just go die. True story right there, ladies and gentlemen.”

                “Jenna?” A voice leaks through the phone an hour after I see the YouTube videos. My first thought is Harry has left again.

                “Yeah?”

                “Will you come over? The boys are having a hard time. We need you.” Was Ryan’s last words before the phone line went dead. Boys? But, it’s only Harry. Or, so I thought.

                Louis Tomlinson is a good for nothing gay boy. He can’t sing worth a shit. The only reason Ryan Shiloh took him back was because he threatened to commit suicide if she didn’t. Watch, Ryan is going to get pregnant soon. And when she does, that baby is going to be ugly as fuck.

            Niall Horan’s teeth are still fucked up. No way of hiding it, Irish Boy.

            Zayn Malik. That name will be in the news more soon. But, not for being in a band. No, his name will be in the news for bombing something. Dumb ass Muslims.

            Liam, Liam, poor little Liam. He’s such a naïve little fucker.

                “MOM!” I shout loudly, tears starting to roll down my cheeks. She runs in, looking around like she’s mad. “Will you drive me to Simon’s house?” She nods quickly, dragging me downstairs. I notice my outfit but don’t really care. I need to help my friends.

*

*One Direction*

*

                “LiLi?” I open the door quietly, sticking my head in. A flash of grey flies at me and BooBear is in my arms. “Hey, BooBear. Do you know where Liam is?” With a loud meow, the cat jumps out of my arms and runs into the other room. I follow her and reach Liam’s bedroom door. Duh. “Thanks, Boo.”

                Opening the door slowly and quietly, I find my best friend covered in his blanket. He’s in a ball, the only reason you can tell he is there is because the ball is slightly moving. I tiptoe over, sitting next to the ball. His brunette head pops out from under the blanket, his eyes red. “Jenna?”

                “I love you, LiLi.” I whimper, wrapping my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me also, starting to cry.

                “Why can’t they accept me for me?” He mutters out, starting to hiccup.

                “They’re jealous, LiLi. They’re jealous you’re totally hot and gorgeous and famous. They’re jealous you have awesome friends and family that support you. Liam, you have tons of people who support you. Sorry that there is a couple of haters. Just ignore them.”