9

Jaime POV

As soon as we step out of the portal and into the Institute we head to our rooms with the items we got today. It was a fun little trip and I'm actually kinda excited to use my wand I bought a first year spell book just to mess around and get the feel of it. As soon as I enter my room I set everything down and organize what I got. After I was done I grabbed the candy and went to the living room. It was empty so the boys must be in there rooms so I go back to mine and grab my wand and the spell book. As I was about to open the door I hear a knock so I go and answer it. Standing there was Hodge, good thing to now I wont have to look for him. I invite him in and start telling him about today.

Hodge POV

As soon as I knock Jamie invites me in and smiles at me. As shes telling me about her day I can't help but stare a little really hoping she doesn't notice. I finally decided that I'll take her on a little date to the garden area we have in the Institute. While there I'll tell her how I feel and see where it goes. Damn got side tracked now I dont know what she just asked me.

Jaime POV

This is the third time I asked if he wanted candy, wonder if I bored him. Finally I get his attention and ask if he wants to try the every flavor beans, but I warn him that they really mean every flavor. He said yes so I held out the box for him he picks up a blue one and lucks out getting blueberry, then I told him the first one I pulled out was earwax, he made the cutest face when he scrunched up his nose. Wait cute no no no I can't think like that, all he sees me as is a student, wonder if that will ever change. After the candy I show him my wand he examines it closely and says it's a nice wand, then I tell him what Olivander told me, and he says the agrees that I can do great things, I know i blushed a little that but oh well. I open the spell book and look for one that seems easy once I found one he hands me back my wand, I swish it and say "lumos" and the end of my wand glows like a small flashlight I can't help smile a little then I say "nox" and the light goes out. I look to Hodge and he's smiling at me and says that it's different and cool. Going through more pages I find another spell a bit more challenging, I put the box of candy in front of me and give my wand a swish and flick motion while saying "wingardium leviosa" and the box starts to float up in the air until it is almost at the ceiling. I stop moving my wand and the box falls back down barley missing my head. Hodge looks at me concerned but I'm to busy laughing at myself to care that I just dropped candy every where. After I cleaned it up I went and sat beside not noticing how close we were. He looked at me and smiled and says he has a question for me. "Tomorrow night why don't you guys come back earlier and the two of us can go and spend time in the garden area?" I think about our and tell him yes. He has a big smile on his face and I'm sure I have one to. After we talk a bit more I tell him I'm a little tired and he nods his head in understanding. As I walk him to the door he faces me and pulls me in for a hug wrapping his arms around my waist so I put mine around his neck standing on my toes a little because he's taller. When we pulled away he still has his arms around me so I keep mine around his neck. After a few seconds I step back and tell him goodnight, he says the same and walksto his room. With a big goofy grin on my face I pick up my stuff and head to my room. The next morning we all wake up about the sane time deciding to bread or in a hour so everyone else can be awake this time.

Harry POV

This is going to be the third day I get to spend with my cousin. I'm really looking forward to it it's nice to know i have family by blood other than the Dursleys. As I'm getting ready I wonder if she'll actually come to Hogwarts or not. It would be fun if she did and I'm really curious of what house she'd be in. As im getting ready I am Ron what house he thinks she would be in. He looks at me curious before saying "dunno mate maybe Ravenclaw or Gryffindor." As he said that Hermione walks by and asks what we are talking about so I filled get in and she looks annoyed for some reason and walks away. I noticed it before but didn't bring it up and now it bothers me that she acts like that toward my cousin when she just met her, I might talk to her about it later. As I walk downstairs I hear Sirius and Remus talking about if its possible if they can just give Jaime a tour of the school to help her make a decision. I walk up and say that's a good idea and that is what we should do today. They tell me that they need to ask Dumbledore permission for that and that they are waiting for a response from him. I ask when they will be arriving and Mrs.Weasley says about thirty minutes I guess they wanted to wait until everyone was up. A little while later we get a owl from Dumbledore saying that was a good idea for Jaime to tour the school and that we can sort her and her two friends as well even though the two boys can't attend. Now I'm even more excited and hear a wind sound from the living room letting us know that they got here. As we all walk to the living room we see Jace, Alec, and Jaime walk through the portal and it closes. After we all say good morning we head into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Remus POV

While we are eating I figure its the best time to tell my goddaughter and her friends that we are going to the school today. After I'm done telling them that Jaime smiles and says ok but the two boys stiffen up a little, but relax right after. After breakfast is done and we all are ready we gather around the fire place to floo into Dumbledore's office. But first we explain what floo powder is and how to use it.