Something Wicked This Way Comes

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Father?" was the first word it spoke.

It stood to its feet and stared back at me and Sam with a sharp glaring yellow brightness in its eyes that made it hard to look away.

"Mother?" it spoke again.

But then the moonlight hit just right and I saw that even though this newborn child was in an adults body, his features were gentle and as I watched him just stand there, confused...I felt compelled to step closer to him. However, when our eyes finally locked he was the one to make the first move. He took a small step in our direction, but Sam put his arm out in front of me as he pushed us back slowly.

"No. No, we're not your mother and father, Jack. It is Jack, right?" Sam spoke cautiously.

"Sammy? Mel?" Brit called out.

"We're in here..." I called back but my voice didn't sound like it made it above a whisper.

When they both made it up the stairs, I jumped at the sound of gunshots and snapped my head at Dean who fired at Jack.

"No!" I yelled as I went to step in between them.

But then all of a sudden Jack started screaming and before I knew it I felt a wave of energy wash over me and my feet left the floor in slow motion. We all froze in the air and when Jack finally stopped screaming, his eyes met mine again and time resumed which was then followed by the force of my head hitting the wall.

Next thing I remember is Brit helping me up to my feet as we all tried to wrap our minds around what just happened.

"Was that..." Dean started.

"Lucifer's son," Sam nodded.

"Can he teleport?" Brit scrutinized as we all made our way out of the cabin.

"What?" I breathed out, struggling to get the ringing out of my ears.

"The kid. Does he have wings?" Dean reiterated.

"I don't know," was all I said, too rattled to remember if I saw wings or not.

"We still have holy oil, right?" Dean asked as we all got in the Impala and started driving.

"For what?" Sam asked from the backseat.

"Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got."

"Hold on a second. Can we just talk about what happened back there?"

"Sure. Which part? Let's see. Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is...Mom and Will are gone, and apparently, the Devil's kid hit puberty in thirty seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us."

"Yeah, because you tried to shoot him," I murmured under my breath.

My thoughts were taking forever to catch up to what our next move was going to be...even though I wasn't sure what our next move was going to be.

"I tried to shoot the monster, Mel. It's kind of what we do." I felt Dean glance over at me, but my eyes never left the road.

"We don't know what he is yet, Dean. And Mel and I had it under control." Sam continued.

"I'm sorry. Are you defending the Son of Satan?"

"I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying. Look, with everything that's happened, I'm obviously spun out also, but we need a plan."

"Yeah, kill him! Okay? That's the plan. Look, right now all that matters is finding him, and ending him, before he hurts anybody else. And once we do that we'll figure everything else out..."