s i x

"did the stab hurt jinyoung? who is he? are you ok? was it real?" jackson asked jinyoung a lot of questions while hugging jinyoung and he looked annoyed.

"you know what hurts? the part you're only watching this now." jinyoung replied and jackson slowly scooted away from him and sat down and continued watching.

we're on episode 5 already, and yes, we skipped 2 more subjects and we have 4 subjects left. mark is still here, quiet and still sipping on his 6th strawberry milk. i bet this boy will have diarrhea soon.

later on, we finished episode 5 and all of us sighed. seungkwan turned on the lights and plopped himself on the giant beanbag we have.

"ya hyeyoung, are you sure of bringing mark here in the first place? what if he tells his friends and they spread it to the whole school and his friends go here now?" seungkwan crossed his arms still lying down in the giant beanbag.

"he won't"

"what if i did--"

"remember when i said i'll chop your head and display it in the lobby? yes."i cut him off and stood up to drink water since i've been drinking a lot of banana milk.

i headed to our mini fridge after drinking water and noticed we don't have any banana and strawberry milk anymore. my eyes widen and faced them swiftly gaining their attentions.

"what's the problem hyeyie?" youngjae asked and everyone's eyes we're on me. "i might or might have not finished all the banana milks in the fridge." i said and smiled while they look at my spot and found a lot of bottles of banana milk.

"you pig." jinyoung said and i looked at him in shock.

"w-well the strawberry milk is gone too!"i said mark was still calm playing with that stuff toy in the couch. all eyes we're on him and mark looked back at them innocently.

"hyeyoung offered me a drink and she said just to get more." mark said an i opened my mouth in disbelief. "i was talking to jinyoung in the drama ok!" i answered and he just moved his shoulders up and down.

"that's alright double b is here and double b will buy another box of milk." bambam stood up and grabbed his phone in the nightstand and dialed the seller where we always buy them. after bambam ordering two boxes each, we all sat down and looked at each other.

"i have a question, why did you scratch hyeyoung's shoe?" jinyoung asked all of a sudden at mark. mark looked calm and answered, "she betrayed me." he shortly answered, hugging the stuffed toy.

"why don't you tell them that you're afraid of the bee on my shoe dummy?" i said to him and he glared. "just say thank you that i didn't expose your ass on what you did ms. sticky notes." he replied and i glared back at him.

"ohhh, that's why you're asking me if i have that white marker for shoes yeah yeah ok i get it now." yugyeom said and laughed and i looked at him and rolled my eyes. "speaking of that marker, bambam can i borrow yours?" i asked bambam who was busy on his phone.

"k, it's right there." he pointed at his bag. i grabbed his bag and scanned his bag and found it. i jumped and rushed to sit down and wiped it rough in my shoes.

mark's pov

i looked at her when she got the marker that she borrowed from bambam. i can't believe that i finished their strawberry milk stock. that's ok though i'm not paying, their rich so no problem.

jinyoung's friend, changkyun, walked towards me and sat down beside me since he was sitting down in the floor. i looked at him slowly and he also looked at me.

"am i pretty?" he said jokingly and i just laughed. "sure sure mr new guy" i answered and i glanced at hyeyoung who is struggling to cover the scratch i did. about the cheating incident, my original plan was to make another note and send it to her but i don't have sticky notes like hers so i just stepped at her shoe.

"hey mark, i heard from jinyoung that you and hyeyoung are childhood friends, is that real?" changkyun asked me gaining my attention to him and i faced him.

"actually yes, wait how do you pronounce your name? my korean is a bit off this day." i tried to change the topic, not talking about me and hyeyoung's childhood.

"omg, it's /chahng-kyuhn/, whatever, you can just call me i.m" he tried to help me pronounce his name even tho i know. i'm not that stupid to the point i can't read.

"ohh, sorry." i shortly replied.

"are you somehow a foreigner too?" he asked and i looked at him in surprise. "you guessed it" i said putting my hands in my face like that sunshine pose or something.

"you look like one yet you don't act like one." he replied. "i also came from another country too!" he added.

"what you're chinese?" i asked him and he had this pity straight face (jinyoung's creepy smile or should i say judging smile) to me.

"you sound racist, just because my eyes are small!" he sassed while i still look at him unbothered.

"excuse you, are you saying my opinion is trash?" i answered and he looked at me surprised.

"bitch when a person has small eyes you don't call them chinese without any doubt ok? have you ever called your friend that JB guy chinese?" He asked me and i raised a brow.

"but he's not a foreigner--"

"exactly, i'm not even chinese why call me one. i came from boston tho." he cut off my words or should i say NOT LETTING ME SPEAK.

"i'm chinese-american!" i cheered.

"wait, you ain't korean?" he asked back.

"did i even mention korean in the word chinese-american?" i answered back and he pretended to think.

"hmm, sorry i kinda didn't hear you." he said and pretended there was something in his ear. i rolled my eyes and said, "you're weird."

"sure papa" he said and stood up to grab nachos from their stocks. he sure is one weird one but he's cool.