n i n e

-boo seungkwan is calling-

"so early in the morning!" i shouted as i tried to reach my phone. i answered seungkwan's call and i was greeted by-

---
"WHAT DO YOU WANT-"

"i'M A BOSS ASS BICH BICH BICH BICH BICH BICH, RISE AND SHINE HYEYOUNG!"

"i guess thanks? you really helped me making my ears bleed early in the morning."

"oh girl these vocals are from heaven what do you mean? did you skip your vocal lessons? oh i forgot you don't know anything about singing, oops!"

"listen up thomas, i can reach that high note better than you."

"oh really can you--"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"OMG HYEYOUNG MY EARS ISN'T THAT SHOUTING-"

"PERIODT. DON'T EVEN TEST ME THOMAS. U SUCK."

---

seungkwan really tested my vocals early in the morning my throat hurts. i got up from bed and did my morning routine.

i got out of my bathroom in my room and i was greeted by mom in the door frame standing. what's with this morning?

"you're actions last night are unacceptabl-"

"alexa, close the door."

"alexa no!"

((ok lol i don't know what alexa does but that's that. sorry, i speak broke))

alexa proceeded to close the door and i ran to lock the door. i leaned closer to the door to hear what my mom is saying.

"aish, seriously this girl!" she cursed and walked out.

i grabbed my phone and texted jinyoung.

---
peach ass🍑
active now•

lock your door, mom's gonna be there
she'll be ranting about our actions last night.

ok shit thanks
oooh, so that means we'll use the window method again?

oshiiiit yea:')
but i'm wearing a SKIRT

wdym you always wear skirts when escaping from mom
you a pro so don't worry

you say that easily because u friking jumped a very high fence in your drama.

ok i'll chat chan, bye goodluck.

omg she's at my door gotta hide

---

active now•

chan, me and jinyoung are going to use the window method. mom wants to lecture us before leaving and obviously my ears can't tolerate bs sooo please drive to dunkin donuts and order what we usually order.