t h i r t e e n

"no! put more highlight!" bambam struggles to put the highlighter at my cheek because i was stopping him.

"i'm only going to a family dinner geez!"

i slapped his hand away and he pouted. i thought he was going to put the brush down but instead he added more highlight to it.

"i think bam's right. put more highlight on so you can be the star of the night!" yugyeom shaked me and looked at bambam happily.

i rolled my eyes and looked at seungkwan in disapproval.

"you're with them?"

"they're not wrong. i mean you lack of highlight right now," he said with his arms crossed and i rolled my eyes again.

"STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES THE CONTACT LENS," yugyeom shouted at me and i flinched. i smacked him off of his chair as seungkwan and bambam laughed at him.

soon, the door opened revealing jinyoung. he looked at his watch and looked at me in disappointment.

"PARK HYEYOUNG YOU'RE SHIT ASS LATE," he shouted at me, trying to show me the time with his small watch.

"ok shit bye."

i ran out of my room leaving them there. i agreed them staying at my house because i just felt like it, i don't know why.

i rushed downstairs and talked to the maids before going outside.

"my friends are still upstairs. they'll be staying here until i come back. please serve them like how you serve us. they are not as demanding as jinyoung," i told them and they nodded their heads.

"bitch i heard that," jinyoung said outside waiting for me.

"k."

---

↠ at the car

"what?! you're getting married?" chan exclaimed while i looked at the mirror, fixing my eye makeup.

"yes. as expected from my great mother and my carefree father. life is so good," i said and chan just laughed.

"well goodluck then to your married life!"

we all just laughed and silence came in.

↠ at the resto ((sorry for many scene changes))

we got out of the car and mom and dad was outside the restaurant, waiting for us.

i fixed my coat before meeting them and going inside. me and my mom didn't talk at all, it's not new.

"hello! table for?"

"is there a reservation under the name tuan?" mom asked.

"ah yes! let me lead you to your private room," the guy started walking and we just followed. me and jinyoung looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

we soon stopped at an elegant hall and a huge door tha had golden handles. the guy opened the door and revealed a big room and the tuan's who is grilling some beef. everyone was here including mark's nieces. 

mark's mom noticed us at the door and smiled at us. she stood up and walked towards us. i felt a bit nervous which was kinda weird but i just smiled. i glanced at jinyoung and he was uwuing over the kids especially the baby. 

"you're here! excuse my chaotic family but trust me, they're fine," mark's mom said and mom smiled back.  me and jinyoung just looked at the happy family estimg together amd laughing. and there's mark, glaring at me. 

"what?"

"you ruined the night."

"it's not my fault that your mom invited me to have dinner with you."