e l e v e n

mommi
_______________

mark, please make friends with hyeyoung.
i've heard you guys are not the bestest of the friends
nowadays so please fix that. it's much better to
make her your girlfriend too. ok love u! eat your lunch.

but mom

no

ok, fine

________________

🍑&🍣's mom
_________________

did you receive a message from your mom already?
don't even ask me permission to date hyeyoung
because i would definitely say yes.

ok miss park...

noooo, call me mom:)

_____________

"wow it's good to see that you only seened zone her," i said after reading the text messages from the moms. i just sighed and returned mark's phone.

"i learned it from you,"

"what did i do,"

"shut up hyeyoung you used to seenzone all my emails to you,"

"then i taught you well child,"

we just both laughed and silence enters once again.

"so you want me as your girlfriend?" i asked, to break the silence. atleast appreciate my courage to speak up and say those.

"not me, the moms want it. plus it's not a serious serious relationship,"

"well i'm in since i'm an expert at non serious things,"

"lies,"

"stfu name things that i take them seriously," i growled at him and he rolled his eyes.

"your grades and your career," he shortly said and i was just surprised.

"wow thanks for reminding me," i flipped my hair and turned around to see mark's friends.

"well hello," i greeted but i didn't smile. hongseok smiled at me and waved at me and jb and wonwoo stood there shocked.

"why did you bring her here?" jb said. mark sighed and replied, "fan issues,"

"excuse me my friends didn't question mark's presence when he was in our mancave!" i said to jb and he looked at me in surprise.

"you have a mancave?" jb asked in surprise and i just nodded proudly.

"where did that elephant go?" wonwoo asked, pushing his glasses backwards in his nose. i looked at nunu and i hugged her tighter.

"HER NAME IS NUNU OH MY GOSH MARK EDUCATE YOUR FRIENDS," i shouted at mark and he just face palmed in his place.

"wow mark tuan, the first girl in this fort. what's the real reason huh?" hongseok asked which made mark surprised. i just flipped my hair and sassily leaned back in my chair.