f o u r

"ok class please hand out your papers and i'll announce the scores at the next meeting." the teacher announced and everyone said goodbye.

when the teacher walked out of the classroom i quickly faced mark and gave him a death glare. he looked at me laughing and he was sticking his tongue out.

"call my shoes low quality again and the scratch will be bigger next time." mark teasingly leaned his head forward. i hit his head and he was still laughing. "scratch it again next time i will literally cut your head and tongue off and display it in the lobby u loser." i gritted my teeth and faced yugyeom quickly.

"YUGYEOOOM" i shouted which made yugyeom startle. he was doing fanservice for his fans which is too cheesy and cringy to watch. i mean who wants to see yugyeom trying to act cute even if he isn't one?

then yugyeom faced me swiftly and said, "what?" he shouted back.

"omg what a boomer"

"ew attention seeker"

"ugh what a bitvh"

i heard yugyeom's fan whisper and i looked at them straight in the eyes and glared at them. "i got your man, boo losers" i mouthed at them. i was just joking tho i'd rather marry bambam than him. wait no actually no not that guy too. i rolled my eyes at them as they started showing their pathetic reactions.

"what do u need hyeyoung?" yugyeom asked and i looked at him in panic. "do u have that white marker for shoes when they got scratched?" i asked him and he thinked.

"oh that one, i'm sure bambam has that. i'm sorry i don't own one." yugyeom replied and he had this ":/" face and i just lied down at my seat. when yugyeom's attention isn't mine i quickly faced mark and gave him a death glare.

"remember when i said i'll kill you?" i told him and he looked at me from his phone and he raised and eyebrow. "what?" he answered.

i stood up and grabbed mark's wrist and pulled him harshly.

i ran out of the classroom, still holding mark's wrist harshly. as we ran across the classroom i heard their whispers again.

"omg, awhile ago it was yugyeom and now it's mark? what a hoe"

"yeah right, i swear why is she even famous?"

"i'm actually prettier than her."

i stopped my tracks when i heard them again. that's why i have no friends that are girls. i faced them with a straight face, still holding mark's wrist harshly.

"hey, i'm not flirting with him, i'm actually going to kill your precious lovely oppa. so shut your mouth and die, you did nothing in this world except for being a toxic person. boo u plastic" i smiled and rushed out of the classroom still holding mark's hand.

we we're still running until the class president stopped us.

"miss park and mister tuan, where are you going in class hours?--" i cut off the president's words by showing him my corridor pass that my mom gave me. oh, my mom is the president of this school and she gave me and my brother this corridor pass, i don't know why but i think she allows us to skip class lmao.

after encountering the class president, we ran into my headquarter. mark still doesn't know this place so he's kinda amazed. i opened the door and entered in i heard mark saying wow. he turned his head to look around. the headquarter was filled with fairy lights, a vending machine and comfortable chairs.

my friends and jinyoung's sometimes go here when we plan something or when we're hiding from the teachers. even the teachers don't know about this also my mom.

i looked at my hands who are still holding mark's wrists. my eyes widen when i realized i am still holding his wrist. i let go of it harshly and got his attention.

"OW FINALLY JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MY WRISTS ARE NOW VISIBLY HOT RED." mark shouted when i let go of his wrist. i just stuck out my tongue and pushed him in the couch. he was strong but i managed to let him lie down at the couch.

our faces are inches from each other and we can feel each other's breath.

"so this is what u said killing me?" mark suddenly spoke and i was still looking at him.

"no bitvh i'm about to strangle u to death prepare."

》•《
sorry for the short chapter:((