t w o

"Look, i know i am handsome but please stop staring at me and please step out. You're blocking the way."

Mark Tuan.

"BITCH--" yugyeom blurted out loud that startled me and the others.

Ugh, this Mark is really getting on my nerves. I looked at him from head to toe and and raised an eyebrow.

"Let me ask you first, do you have eyes?" I asked and crossed my arms. I heard Hongseok laugh. "Hey Park Hyeyoung, isn't it obvious that he have eyes? Are you blind or something?" Jaebum told me and i looked at him.

"Well Jaebum i wasn't even talking to you. Oh, if your friend has eyes then why can't he fvcking see the space beside us? Y'all aint fat ass people so you can fit in this big ass space right here." I answered back and looked at Mark who was looking at the free space left in the entrance.

"Only one person can fit through that." Mark told me and i rolled my eyes and i heard Bambam, Seungkwan, and Yugyeom laugh and whispered something to Jinyoung's gang and they laughed as well. Well, i get it.

"Hey you Wonwoo, i thought youre smart? Well please tell your friend right here that you can walk one by one instead of walking as a group and looking like badasses walking in the corridor." I got Wonwoo's attention and he looked at Mark and whispered something.

"Well, she has a point and we should do that. Were creating a commotion here." I heard Wonwoo whisper. I rolled my eyes and faked a smile.

"You heard him you brat, stop ruining my morning, aish." I cursed and glared at them. They just walked one by one to pass through and the mini arguement ended.

"You did great Youngie!" Youngjae cheered. Youngjae is a bucket of sunshine, he's always cheering me up when im sad or when i win random fights.

"That Mark and his group is really getting on my nerves these days. They can be good looking but they're actually bastards." Jackson scratched his head and we all laughed. Well he's not wrong tho.

"Ya Jinyoung, meet me at the benchs near the gate later at dismissal time. Since we're going to a family dinner, let's go together." I told jinyoung and he sighed. "Ah yes the family dinner sure. Ok, i have to go now. My first class is chemistry and the teacher is terror." and Jinyoung walked away with his friends behind him.

"ok gyeom, our first class is history, shall we head now?" i asked gyeom who was busy on his phone. he put his phone in his pocket and looked at me and smiled. "sure! let's go now!"

"yo double b and seungkwan, we're heading to our first class now. goodluck to you guys!" i waved at them and they waved byebye back.

"oh em gi, don't we have a quiz in history?" i exclaimed while walking towards our classroom. i have completely forgot about the quiz tho! i shook yugyeom and felt a little panic reaction to my body.

"well, i think the quiz is today. well i studied, you? don't know so goodluck! don't worry, i know you'll have a perfect score as always and the topic is about world war 1 and i know you know too much information there." yugyeom replied and smiled. well that helped me a bit to calm down. i sighed and just smiled.

we stepped in the classroom and many came running in to see yugyeom. yo i know my friend right here is beautiful and let's say breathtaking but boy we need a quick review while the teacher is not here.

i faked a smile to his fans. then i came a bit closer to yugyeom to whisper something.

"if you fvcking do fanservice and act all cute and shit. im going to whoop your ass later and i will drown you in boiling oil later. " i whispered still looking at yugyeom's fans shouting while still smiling at them.

yugyeom jerked up and stood properly.

"im sorry, me and Hyeyoung needs to study for am upcoming quiz and you all should study too!" yugyeom announced and all of them rushed back to their sits like magic. i knew these techniques always work.

when the big crowd infront of us was cleared we headed to our seats which was the worst seating arrangement i have ever encountered in my whole entire life. i have to seat beside mark.

but the bright side is it's a three seater table to i'm in between mark and yugyeom. for the first time i really appreciate yugyeom's annoying presence???? jokes.

when i sat down there, mark was busy on his phone and me and yugyeom sat beside him without disturbing him. i know he is annoyed everytime we are in his presence but i dont care so he has to bare with it lmao.

"oh yugyeom, can you ask me questions about the quiz, i need to refresh my mind." i tapped yugyeom who was busy fixing his things and he turned to me and smiled. "sure!" he cheered and pulled out his history notebook.

then i heard mark mumble, "shit". it was pretty loud that i can hear it behind my back lmao. well let me guess he also forgot about the quiz but he wasn't really prepared at all. poor him.

i shrugged off what i just heard and proceeded to review with yugyeom. moments later, the teacher arrived and everyone greeted him.

"ok everyone we'll be having a quiz like i said in the previous meeting. please clear your tables, i will only see your pen, a pencil and an eraser. that's all." our teacher announced and everyone started to clear their tables.

i took out my pencil, pen and eraser. all of a sudden, i wasn't expecting this to happen but Mark tapped me and had an innocent face on.

"uhm hey, i kinda have forgotten my pencil case at home, c-can i borrow one?" he bit his lips and smiled innocently.