s e v e n

later that day...

"jinyoung, i swear i told you we will meet at the bench near the gate and now i see you at the school's garden reading a BOOK." i shouted through the phone while waiting for jinyoung. we still have a 'family dinner' to attend.

"CHAN, JINYOUNG DIDN'T FOLLOW HIS PROMISE." i shouted at chan who is also with me in the bench waiting for jinyoung.

"maybe he's busy." he replied and i looked at him with a 'are-you-serious' look.

"chan, is reading a book busy?" i asked chan and he replied with a turtle face, "maybe it's his history book?"

"tell me how is To Kill A Mockingbird a history book?" i asked him and his mouth formed into an o. he smiled like a turtle again and continued to find jinyoung.

"there he is!--oh where are you going butthead?" i exclaimed when i found jinyoung but when i saw mark getting out of the school gates fully dressed in formal attire got my attention and had the audacity to ask him. hm, what did i drink this day? why did i get so bold and brave? oh yeah a whole box of banana milk.

he stopped on his tracks and looked at me confused. probably because i talked to him out of nowhere.

"i'm going to a family meeting." he said and i got shocked. "dang, same. ok boi, bye." i shortly replied and continued to shout at jinyoung.

i ran to him with chan following behind. "you dumb bitch ! when was the school's garden the bench near the school gates ?" i smacked him and he flinched in surprise.

"ouch, i was just reading my book." he said and i crossed my arms. "yeah sure, i'm telling mom." i said.

"like she cares." jinyoung said and my face softened. our mom was a pretty sensitive topic for us since she didn't really gave us that full love and support to us. dad was always there but he is often busy.

"cut the drama, go change to your clothes. here, mom gave them to you." i threw the bag with his clothes in his chest and he just walks away to the comfort room.

me and chan just stood there and watched him walk away.

"sometimes he is dramatic and very sad." i said without taking my eyes from jinyoung.

"he expresses his emotions well, that's why he's an actor." chan said. "atleast his acting skills can help escaping from trouble!" chan added and i looked at him.

"his acting skills have a disadvantage tho. he uses those to trick me and gives me more trust issues to people." i replied and we just walked away and waited for jinyoung in the car.

at the restaurant.

"we have arrived!" chan exclaimed and we just groaned.

"i wish i was an actor like you and pretend i can swallow the shit they say. you're such a good actor!" i told jinyoung and he rolled his eyes.

"is this a compliment or an insult? are you saying i can eat shit?" he replied and i rolled my eyes.

"dumb bitch." i shortly replied and looked at chan. "i'll get some take out for you since you're good this day." i said to chan and he smiled.

we got out of the car and walked inside the restaurant. the restaurant is not really crowded but it looks very expensive. but i believe in the fact that it's much more yummier in cheap restaurants like mcdonalds or something.

"atleast they have sushi." jinyoung said while we stand at the entrance, scanning the place. our eyes landed on the table where mom and dad is. i can't believe they can sit in one table, it has been a very long time the last time i saw this.

"they're there, let's go." i said and we walked towards them and sat down. me and jinyoung remained quiet and took out our phones when we sat down.

"so jinyoung and hyeyoung, how is school?" our dad asked and our heads lifted and looked at him. we both looked at each other and faced dad again.

"yeah, hyeyoung almost killed a guy." jinyoung said and i faced him quickly and stared at him. mom and dad's eyes shot at me.

"hyeyoung, is that true?" mom asked me and i looked at her unbothered. "it's not like killing but i aaaaaalmost. just a tiny bit like a tinie weenie bit close to death." i said while i tried to show how little it was with my fingers.

jinyoung laughed at me while i hitted him playfully. mom and dad just laughed at us while we settle down.

"why did you call us for this family dinner tho?" i asked and leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms. mom and dad looked at each other in panic and looked at the both of us.

"we have to talk about something." mom said and looked at me and jinyoung while i raise and eyebrow. i think my mom has a plan and it has something to do with me. LORD DO NOT LET THEM SELL ME.

"wait why is this table big tho? are we expecting guests?" jinyoung suddenly asked. oh yeah, that was actually weird i didn't notice that at the first place.

jinyoung slowly raised and eyebrow at both of them and i also raised and eyebrow. y'all on hot seats now hehe.

"yes, we have someone coming and--oh they're here!" my mom suddenly stood up when she saw the guests and dad automatically stood up as well and smiled at them. proven and tested that it is 100% FAKE.

my brother faced where the guests are and i heard him gasp. i raised and eyebrow as my curiosity grew bigger so i decided to look too.

but I REGRET THAT I LOOKED AT THE GUESTS.

it's the tuan family.

whY THEM.

---
short chapter tho cuz ???? idk

but i researched about jinyoung's favorite books or the ones he is reading and this book To Kill A Mockingbird sounded really interesting tho. check it out !!!

sorry for the lowercase tho, is it ok? just tell me if y'all feel really weird, uncomfortable or if i have many mistakes. i'll accept them and change my mistakes.

thamnk u for reading this book, if you're reading this *cue mark's heehee on loop*

bye!