I Want to Fly

I want to know what freedom means. I'm an excellent hacker, but that's an accident. I never wanted to be a hacker, I wanted to be a hero. And now my hacking skills got me into trouble. There's so much weight on my chest, I wanna know what it feels like to fly into freedom.

"Oi Deku!!" Kacchan said, taking my notebook.

"Give it back Kacchan." I'm worried, and you can hear it in my voice. Why did I even write that secret down on that notebook? Kacchan might not believe me, but if it went into the wrong hands. There's a guy who's looking for me, I know it!

"AH?!? I can't hear you!!" Kacchan used his quirk, making the notebook explode. But, it accidentally caught on fire too. "Sh**!!" he started stomping on it, trying to put it out. "What I want to tell you is, don't apply to UA!!" he said, stomping out the door.

"You should at least try to fight back." one of the kids yelled back. But he doesn't get it, Kacchan got rid of harmful evidence. I was grateful for that. I quickly turned back to thank Kacchan when he scared me with his quirk. Shutting me up.

"You really want a quirk so bad? I know a good way to get it, take a swan dive off the roof, and pray for one in your next life!" Kacchan said leaving with his friends.

"Kacchan, you're a genius. Do you think I'll be able to fly in my next life?"

-Bakugou (Kacchan)-

There was something wrong with that nerd. He was happy I burned the notebook, I could tell. It's as if he was hiding from something or someone. Or was he hiding something? It didn't matter, as long as he doesn't go to UA, I'll be free from him.

FlashBack

'What's freedom Kacchan?'

'What kind of question is that?'

'I just want to know what freedom is to you.'

'A life without my mom. It'd be great, Ha!'

'Do you think I'll be able to fly one day?'

End of FlashBack

Why the h*** was I reminded of that. I don't understand that sh***y nerd. Of course he can't fly. Why would he be able to? What's freedom? Definitely a life without that old hag. Say Izuku, would your freedom be a life without me?

 Say Izuku, would your freedom be a life without me?

For DieMineta