Lemillion

-yet another time skip-

Today was the day, I could just feel it. Eri-chan would probably feel really bad about being saved because at least one person will be hurt. But I will not let that happen. She will be saved.

"Oniichan, are you okay." the soft voice came from the darkness. Snapping me out of thought.

"Oh, yeah! How about we do a Side Swept Braid Style today!" I took out the hair supplies and started to brush the tangles out of her hair.

*BOOM*

"Izuku!! Take Eri and follow me!" Overhaul yelled, already starting to walk. I just barely finished Eri-chan's hair and started to follow him.

'They came' those two words echoing in my mind.

"Don't worry Eri-chan, it's probably nothing," I said soothing her. Of course it was something, I was never allowed in this part of the building. I wonder how many heroes came. To my left was Overhaul and my right was one of the minions.

We walked quickly in silence, Eri growing more anxious, Overhaul made me stop reassuring her a while ago. Because I always had hair accessories with me, I started putting flowers in her braid. She was such a cute 5 year old!

"CHI~SA~KI~!!!!!!" I squeezed Eri tighter at the sudden sound.

"Oniichan, who's that?" Eri-chan whispered, grabbing me tighter as Overhaul pulled me forward, a sign to keep walking.

"That Princess is your hero. The Knight in shining armor." I whispered back. Easing my grip on her.

*SLAP*

I stumbled back as Overhaul hit me in the face.

"Don't let her go. I don't care about your beliefs, let her go and you'll experience h***." Overhaul turned back and kept walking. Leaving me no choice but to follow.

"O-Oniichan, are you okay?" Eri-chan cupped my face in her hands. Examining my face.

"I'll be ok Princess." All I could do was smile. What is taking that hero forever?

Suddenly he was in front of me. Making me realize his quirk. His alias Lemillion, third year in UA. I didn't doge, he needs to do what he does to save Eri-chan. For the freedom of Eri-chan.

-3 person POV-

Mirio jumped out of nowhere, going through Eri and kicking Izuku in the face. He quickly grabbed Eri and backed up, glaring at Chisaki.

"Oniichan!! Oniichan!!" Eri-chan screamed. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't pull away from Mirio.

"Look what you've done Eri. Now because of you Izuku is hurt. What are you going to do Eri! Huh? What are you going to do!?!" Chisaki was furious, Izuku could've blocked that. It was a well known fact. Yet he didn't, that little son of a b***h.

"*cough* I'm fine Eri-chan." Izuku said getting up. Surprising Mirio, he should've been out cold. Who's Oniichan? This little guy? But Sir said she was the only child.

"You're a cursed child Eri. You know Izuku's not fine. And it's all your fault." Chisaki said, glaring at Mirio.

"How can you say that to your own child!!!" Mirio yelled at Chisaki.

"I don't have a child."

In a blink of an eye, everything was destroyed and pointed at Mirio and Eri.

"What do you think will happen if Eri got injured? Under these conditions, only I can heal her." Overhaul said, not giving Mirio time to recover. "Izuku, aim for the arm carrying Eri." Overhaul gave him the glare as Izuku started to aim.

"I'm so sorry." Izuku took three shots, but quickly stopped. 'He used the cape to block my view. Brilliant.'

Before Mirio reappeared, Izuku quickly switched spots with Nemoto. Running towards Eri as Nemoto was punched in the chin. What Izuku didn't notice was, Mirio was much more observant than he thought. Before he could reach Eri, he was kneed in the gut.