Fighting Your Chains

-Izuku-

Because of my current condition, I coughed out blood. Lemillion made me feel happy. He was the type of hero I wanted Eri to be rescued by. He is most likely All Might's successor. So why wasn't he here?

"I won't let you touch her! It's your guys' loss, Chisaki!!" He truly made me feel happy.

"Master!!" Nemoto yelled, still clutching my gut, I turned to see what was happening.

"Nemoto!!! Shoot!!" Overhaul yelled, passing him the bullets. But there's no way, Lemillion would just make it go right through.

Suddenly, everything stopped. He pointed the gun at Eri-chan, that little bastard. But Lemillion couldn't lose his quirk. Right as Lumillion went in front of Eri-chan to defend her, I went in front of Lumillion. I felt a sudden urge of great pain, then everything went black.

-3 person POV-

Izuku collapsed to the floor, trembling greatly.

"Look what you've down Eri!! Do you know what's going to happen Eri?!? He's going to disappear, die!! You did it again Eri, you killed another family member!! You're cursed Eri, come back and I'll consider saving him." Overhaul of course had no intention of bringing him back.

"I-I don't want to." Eri grabbed Izuku. Trying to make the shaking stop.

"What do you mean Eri!!! You killed him, yet you still want to kill more people?!?!" Overhaul screamed at the crying girl, while trying to fight Mirio.

"Oniichan once told me!" Eri cried out, her voice slightly muffled from her burying her face in Izuku's chest. "He told me that he always wanted freedom! He would always read me books about it!" she started sobbing harder before continuing. "But he told me he couldn't get it! He told me his chains could only be undone by death!! But he also said, my chains were you. That if given the opportunity to get out, to do so. That that was his dying wish!" Eri yelled at Overhaul, pulling Izuku into a tighter hug.

"That little brat!!" Overhaul screamed. Showing his true, strongest form.

"*cough* Eri-chan, good job standing up for yourself." Izuku whispered, smiling while enduring the pain.

"Oniichan!!" Eri said, slightly relieved.

"Eri, I want you to listen to me closely. That hero who is saving you can't go all out without injuring his body. Use your quirk, help him Eri." Izuku said, never losing eye contact.

"But-but what if I killed him?" Eri didn't want to. Anything but her quirk.

"Eri, you'll be fine. You stayed true to my first dying promise, won't you do the same for the second?" Izuku said, wiping the tears out of her eyes.

"Then you have to do my hair okay!?!" Eri cried. Even for a 5 year old, she could tell what was happening.

"Okay, then go." Izuku lightly pushed. Causing her to run towards Mirio, not wanting to see Izuku die.

one of my favs :) (out of the none depressed swearing list)