Kai Chisaki

-Izuku-

'Oh gosh!!! Everything hurts, it's so dark!! Who saved me! There's no way the ambulance came in time. Which villain would it be!! Think Izuku!! Think!!' Starting to unconsciously mumble, a person next to me said something, making me jump.

"Hello Izuku. You see, out of everyone, you're not sick. You are uninfected. And the second I heal you, I will have you train like there is no tomorrow. You see at first, I wanted you to be our hacker. I don't care about All Might, though taking him down doesn't seem that bad. But you were supposed to be in a one-month coma. Do you know how long you were asleep?" I kept quiet, there's no point in answering him. By his introduction, I could tell it was Kai Chisaki, more commonly known as Overhaul. The man who will never let me know freedom, just death. "One week! You're a fighter Izuku, and I like that. I see the potential in you Izuku. You will be of great use."

-Izuku lost count of the hours, days, and months-

I don't know how long I've been here. They kept breaking me, building me back up again. Then breaking me again. The pain never stops. I can't tell what Overhaul wants to do with me. I don't even know what's going on outside anymore. But All Might's secret is still safe, for now.

"Izuku, you're ready. Follow me." Overhaul said, bringing me back to life.

"Where are we going?" I tried not to die, but it's impossible. I don't even understand him anymore.

"Eri's last caretaker couldn't do his job. Make sure to take care of Eri, make her want to stay." we took another left, stopping in front of a door. "Let Eri out and I will make sure you never die." Overhaul said, leaving me alone.

"*sigh* let's see who the unfortunate soul is"