Awake

-few weeks before the cultural festival-

Katsuki and Inko were in Izuku's room waiting for him to wake up. As Inko rubbed her son's hand, Katsuki started peeling one of the apples he brought. When the sudden twitch of Izuku gave them a mini heart attack. Soon followed with him jumping on top of his bed.

"i-i-i-i-Izuku?" his mother called, surprised to see her son standing on the bed.

"Oi!! Why are you doing that!?! Stay in bed!!" Katsuki went to push him down back on the bed. But Izuku just simply dodged, running out of the room.

From a distance, you can hear one of the nurses yell for a doctor. Before any police or doctor showed up, Izuku finally found Eri's room. Thrusting it open. There, he saw Eri and Mirio, talking about something.

"ONIICHAN!!" Eri yelled, being the first to notice. She ran into Izuku's outstretched arms.

"Hey problem child, shouldn't you be in bed?" Aizawa asked, too tired for this.

"Eri-chan, how long was I sleeping. And when did you get so tall?!" Izuku praised Eri, ignoring Aizawa.

"Umm, Oniichan. You're the one who got shorter." Eri said, checking Izuku for any injuries.

"Oh, well I guess that was the side effect huh?" Izuku said, putting Eri down.

"OI!!!" Bakugou yelled, storming into the room. Causing Eri to flinch. "GO BACK TO BED!!" Bakugou yelled, knocking Izuku out.

After explaining to Eri and putting Izuku back to bed, things were happening at UA. For a very clever creature had a light bulb.